GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

I've decided I'm gonna give myself the day off tomorrow, just so a few unfortunate fuckers can see what life is like without Hips. People been taking too much for granted lately. Time for a dose of real shit.

I've decided I'm gonna give myself the day off tomorrow, just so a few unfortunate fuckers can see what life is like without Hips. People been taking too much for granted lately. Time for a dose of real shit.

Will you be back posting on Wednesday?

Maybe I'll go fishing. Or maybe I'll spend half the day playing with rabbits. Maybe I'll write a hit song or maybe I won't do anything at all.
Sometimes you need to take some time to do nothing.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I'm undecided if being able to predict such life event minutae that far ahead is comforting or sad.
It's kind of both really.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
My Mom told me of some study she read about life's experiences and happiness and contentment and stuff that basically averaged an age when people figured what was the hardest or most difficult or most stressful portion of their life.
The average age was 47.5.
Guess how old I am.
Moral of the story is it only gets better from here on out.

Oh no! My driver's license and Social security number are both about to be suspended Because of, if not including a legal complaint.

Again. I've played the message 4 times already. I love this one.
Tell them everything. Start with "fuck off"

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: adi and nukes