Which would you choose?

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
My daughter and I had a discussion last night about a particular question, now I'm going to ask UF to answer it. Which would you choose, great beauty or great intelligence, and why?

My daughter and I agreed that we would both definitely choose intelligence rather than beauty, at least in part because we spend more time thinking than looking in a mirror.

This question also applies to you guys, just substitute being handsome for being beautiful :fly:
 
Last edited:

Desslock

Giant Member
Oct 14, 2004
3,047
1
482
52
MD
I choose you Pikachu.


I would choose intelligence. Like Judge Judy says: Beauty fades and dumb lasts forever.
 

Onnotangu

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
11,644
30
0
46
Detroit, MI USA
great intelligence, i rather have a smart woman that will only get brighter as time goes by than a stupid beautiful woman that will only get unglier as time goes by.

frankly I'm not imtimidated by women smarter than me.
 

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
35,593
4,667
673
44
Columbus, OH
Intelligence because beauty only goes so far. I'd rather be able to maintina a conversation than just be used for my looks.
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
Coqui said:
Intelligence because beauty only goes so far. I'd rather be able to maintina a conversation than just be used for my looks.
is maintina another one of those spanish words you use?
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Desslock said:
I choose you Pikachu.


I would choose intelligence. Like Judge Judy says: Beauty fades and dumb lasts forever.

Isn't that the truth.

Onnotangu said:
great intelligence, i rather have a smart woman that will only get brighter as time goes by than a stupid beautiful woman that will only get unglier as time goes by.

frankly I'm not imtimidated by women smarter than me.

Good :)
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Coqui said:
Intelligence because beauty only goes so far. I'd rather be able to maintina a conversation than just be used for my looks.

Coqui said:
Yes. Notice, there's a reason I'm asking for intelligence.

Hey, a lot of intelligent people are dylsexic, er, dyslexic :fly:
 
S

SwedishChef

Guest
I'm such an introvert I could care less about looks, either on me or whom I'm with.

Smarts ++
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Interesting. I posted this question elsewhere (minus the reference to the conversation between my daughter and me), and the vote there so far is for beauty.