Which would you choose?

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
73,200
24,487
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
SwedishChef said:
I'm such an introvert I could care less about looks, either on me or whom I'm with.

Smarts ++

You wore a strapon and plugged a chick IDB, and you are an introvert?
 

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
14,850
0
0
fly said:
You wore a strapon and plugged a chick IDB, and you are an introvert?



introvert - to turn within

he just did it with someone else, many times, and a bit of poo
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,398
35,527
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
ChikkenNoodul said:
Whatever would get me more beer


Well that could go both ways then
Cuz if youre all hot and stuff, you could just hang out in a bar and everyone would want to buy you drinks, but if youre smrat, you can earn monies to buy your own drinks.
hmmm...
 
S

SwedishChef

Guest
fly said:
You wore a strapon and plugged a chick IDB, and you are an introvert?

oh sexually I'm the most open person I know, but socially I'm an introvert. I entertain myself and don't have many social gatherings.
 

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
47,775
245
648
49
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Drool-Boy said:
Well that could go both ways then
Cuz if youre all hot and stuff, you could just hang out in a bar and everyone would want to buy you drinks, but if youre smrat, you can earn monies to buy your own drinks.
hmmm...
Well, if you have to rely on other people to buy you drinks, that's kind of lame.

Unless someone with a lot of money married you because of your looks and you could use their cash to buy drinks......
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,398
35,527
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
ChikkenNoodul said:
Well, if you have to rely on other people to buy you drinks, that's kind of lame.

Unless someone with a lot of money married you because of your looks and you could use their cash to buy drinks......


But you would have to be smart to think of that plan
CATCH22 SIR
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Drool-Boy said:
I saw the thread at the other place and all I can say is that the ole gene pool could use some chlorine

When I see some of the answers there I'd be tempted to agree, but there are a few interesting comments here and there. I wanted a variety of opinions, and that's what I got, here and there.
 

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
41,158
6,206
723
Robin Hood Country
dreamwalker said:
When I see some of the answers there I'd be tempted to agree, but there are a few interesting comments here and there. I wanted a variety of opinions, and that's what I got, here and there.

Sure intelligence is great, but almost every single human is very dense and shallow. Say you have two friends, ones the token normal looking but deep thinkng one and the other is the bubbly hot one, how many times do you think the normal looking one has wanted something but never recieved, when the hot when gets everything handed on a golden platter?
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
NeedMoreEmo said:
Sure intelligence is great, but almost every single human is very dense and shallow. Say you have two friends, ones the token normal looking but deep thinkng one and the other is the bubbly hot one, how many times do you think the normal looking one has wanted something but never recieved, when the hot when gets everything handed on a golden platter?

True, that happens quite regularly, as I saw all too often when I was growing up.