Which would you choose?

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
My daughter and I had a discussion last night about a particular question, now I'm going to ask UF to answer it. Which would you choose, great beauty or great intelligence, and why?

My daughter and I agreed that we would both definitely choose intelligence rather than beauty, at least in part because we spend more time thinking than looking in a mirror.

This question also applies to you guys, just substitute being handsome for being beautiful :fly:

Last edited:
I choose you Pikachu.

I would choose intelligence. Like Judge Judy says: Beauty fades and dumb lasts forever.

great intelligence, i rather have a smart woman that will only get brighter as time goes by than a stupid beautiful woman that will only get unglier as time goes by.

frankly I'm not imtimidated by women smarter than me.

Coqui said:
Intelligence because beauty only goes so far. I'd rather be able to maintina a conversation than just be used for my looks.
is maintina another one of those spanish words you use?

Desslock said:
I choose you Pikachu.

I would choose intelligence. Like Judge Judy says: Beauty fades and dumb lasts forever.

Isn't that the truth.

Onnotangu said:
great intelligence, i rather have a smart woman that will only get brighter as time goes by than a stupid beautiful woman that will only get unglier as time goes by.

frankly I'm not imtimidated by women smarter than me.

Good :)

Coqui said:
Intelligence because beauty only goes so far. I'd rather be able to maintina a conversation than just be used for my looks.

Coqui said:
Yes. Notice, there's a reason I'm asking for intelligence.

Hey, a lot of intelligent people are dylsexic, er, dyslexic :fly:

I'm such an introvert I could care less about looks, either on me or whom I'm with.

Smarts ++

Interesting. I posted this question elsewhere (minus the reference to the conversation between my daughter and me), and the vote there so far is for beauty.