Which type of people really jerk your chain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Kevlar said:
I know...and I've given this person so many chances for the simple fact that I care. :(

I understand, been there, done that, but there is a time for letting go. I don't know the details of your situation, and it isn't my business, but I do understand the feeling :heart:

D

Datgurl

OK honestly no certain type of group of people bug me. But there are certain characteristics that bug me:
*Someone who's a hypocrite - People who are nice to your face but behind your back they talk about you. If you can't tell a person how you really feel about them, don't bother telling someone else.
*Flakes - Don't get people's hopes up and then flake on that person.
*Liars

I've experience all of the above. And it sucks. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

3_ft_9

Flaccid Member
Nov 4, 2004
That damn guy at work that talks so loud on the phone so everyone else in the cube farm can hear every word of his meaningless conversation.

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
goth people
the close-minded that try to force their beliefs, be it political, religious, sexual, whatever upon others

also, those that display ignorance about southern history and refuse to believe anything other than what they learned in school

Fase

Orc Fucker
Oct 13, 2004
homosexual emo faggot dudes.
the chicks are cute but the dudes are :gay:

Fase

Orc Fucker
Oct 13, 2004
BigDov said:
Ask around..... people here are convinced I've got a fairy accent :fly:

:elfpenis:
people say i do too when i get excited / believe in something.

Baron Von Awesome

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
NeedMoreEmo said:
:lol: Where did you learn that clever word?

Thats such an old person word, the cool kids say "rude boy".

It's everywhere now, football365 had a list of their Top 10 Chav Footballers. I was laughing. Rude Boy makes me think of some ska punks in the early 80's

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Baron Von Awesome said:
It's everywhere now, football365 had a list of their Top 10 Chav Footballers. I was laughing. Rude Boy makes me think of some ska punks in the early 80's

Top Ten Chav footballers eh? Id imagine footballers got enough money to buy clothing brands that weren't adidas. :o

Baron Von Awesome

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
NeedMoreEmo said:
Top Ten Chav footballers eh? Id imagine footballers got enough money to buy clothing brands that weren't adidas. :o

It was all Burberry, too much gold, and getting in trouble. Looking like a weasel was also a big factor.

D

Datgurl

ironing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.