Which type of people really jerk your chain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dory

Dory Two Times
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥6,816.90
Marklar
M6,817
Yeah I know, stop making threads and all but there's no action on here, and god knows I need some action. :drool:

Back on topic, types of people I wish the world would be rid of:

Wiggers
Teeny boppers
Popular teenage rock bands
Fat people, excluding nev, including April.

Your turn.

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
there arent too many people i let jerk my chain, i have a great aptitude for ignoring people

J

jaxxor

huhuhuhuh, action :fly:

Rednecks
Foreigners
Liberals
and this guy in the office that follows me everywhere and acts like he wants to be my boyfriend :eek: I wish he'd just come out of the closet already and stop being such a repressed homo. ugh....off to call the gf

Dory

Dory Two Times
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥6,816.90
Marklar
M6,817
jaxxor said:
huhuhuhuh, action :fly:

Rednecks
Foreigners
Liberals
and this guy in the office that follows me everywhere and acts like he wants to be my boyfriend :eek: I wish he'd just come out of the closet already and stop being such a repressed homo. ugh....off to call the gf
When you say liberal do you mean liberal or just someone who opposes something you don't? :p

J

jaxxor

NeedMoreEmo said:
When you say liberal do you mean liberal or just someone who opposes something you don't? :p
I mean the pro-welfare state, gun control, anti God and Country types mostly. Some of my closest people have different beliefs than I do.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥59,053.42
Marklar
M59,053
NeedMoreEmo said:
Yeah I know, stop making threads and all but there's no action on here, and god knows I need some action. :drool:

Back on topic, types of people I wish the world would be rid of:

Wiggers
Teeny boppers
Popular teenage rock bands
Fat people, excluding nev, including April.

Your turn.
Is this because of what I said in PG about you? :heart: I'd still tap you like a keg honey.

/fly

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
NeedMoreEmo said:
I ignore most of the world around me, doesn't mean I don't despire everything in it.

"Life is pain. Life is only pain. We're all taught to believe in fairy tale endings, but there is only blackness--dark, depressing loneliness that eats at your soul."?

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥59,053.42
Marklar
M59,053
I don't stereotype a person because others like them are on my hit list. I won't miss a chance to poke a joke at them though.

J

jaxxor

thrawn said:
"Life is pain. Life is only pain. We're all taught to believe in fairy tale endings, but there is only blackness--dark, depressing loneliness that eats at your soul."?
"Life IS pain, highness. Anyone who says otherwise is selling something"

Dory

Dory Two Times
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥6,816.90
Marklar
M6,817
thrawn said:
Life in painful sure, but pain isn't real it's just a reaction you can learn to erase :p

J

jaxxor

BigDov said:
Liars. Cheaters. Thieves. Murderers. Rapists. Those are the types of people that jerk my chain.
especially chain thieves I'll bet

Status
Not open for further replies.