Which type of people really jerk your chain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dory

Now with 100% less wickie
Oct 15, 2004
36,512
2,624
673
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
6,816.90₥
Yeah I know, stop making threads and all but there's no action on here, and god knows I need some action. :drool:

Back on topic, types of people I wish the world would be rid of:

Wiggers
Teeny boppers
Popular teenage rock bands
Fat people, excluding nev, including April.

Your turn.
 
J

jaxxor

Guest
huhuhuhuh, action :fly:

Rednecks
Foreigners
Liberals
and this guy in the office that follows me everywhere and acts like he wants to be my boyfriend :eek: I wish he'd just come out of the closet already and stop being such a repressed homo. ugh....off to call the gf
 

Dory

Now with 100% less wickie
Oct 15, 2004
36,512
2,624
673
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
6,816.90₥
jaxxor said:
huhuhuhuh, action :fly:

Rednecks
Foreigners
Liberals
and this guy in the office that follows me everywhere and acts like he wants to be my boyfriend :eek: I wish he'd just come out of the closet already and stop being such a repressed homo. ugh....off to call the gf
When you say liberal do you mean liberal or just someone who opposes something you don't? :p
 
J

jaxxor

Guest
NeedMoreEmo said:
When you say liberal do you mean liberal or just someone who opposes something you don't? :p
I mean the pro-welfare state, gun control, anti God and Country types mostly. Some of my closest people have different beliefs than I do.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
101,535
36,119
1,823
Houston
Marklar
59,053.42₥
NeedMoreEmo said:
Yeah I know, stop making threads and all but there's no action on here, and god knows I need some action. :drool:

Back on topic, types of people I wish the world would be rid of:

Wiggers
Teeny boppers
Popular teenage rock bands
Fat people, excluding nev, including April.

Your turn.
Is this because of what I said in PG about you? :heart: I'd still tap you like a keg honey.


/fly
 

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
14,850
0
0
Marklar
0.00₥
NeedMoreEmo said:
I ignore most of the world around me, doesn't mean I don't despire everything in it.

"Life is pain. Life is only pain. We're all taught to believe in fairy tale endings, but there is only blackness--dark, depressing loneliness that eats at your soul."?
 
J

jaxxor

Guest
thrawn said:
"Life is pain. Life is only pain. We're all taught to believe in fairy tale endings, but there is only blackness--dark, depressing loneliness that eats at your soul."?
"Life IS pain, highness. Anyone who says otherwise is selling something"
 

Dory

Now with 100% less wickie
Oct 15, 2004
36,512
2,624
673
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
6,816.90₥
thrawn said:
"Life is pain. Life is only pain. We're all taught to believe in fairy tale endings, but there is only blackness--dark, depressing loneliness that eats at your soul."?
Life in painful sure, but pain isn't real it's just a reaction you can learn to erase :p
 
J

jaxxor

Guest
BigDov said:
Liars. Cheaters. Thieves. Murderers. Rapists. Those are the types of people that jerk my chain.
especially chain thieves I'll bet
 
Status
Not open for further replies.