Which type of people really jerk your chain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevlar said:
I know...and I've given this person so many chances for the simple fact that I care. :(

I understand, been there, done that, but there is a time for letting go. I don't know the details of your situation, and it isn't my business, but I do understand the feeling :heart:

OK honestly no certain type of group of people bug me. But there are certain characteristics that bug me:
*Someone who's a hypocrite - People who are nice to your face but behind your back they talk about you. If you can't tell a person how you really feel about them, don't bother telling someone else.
*Flakes - Don't get people's hopes up and then flake on that person.
*Liars

I've experience all of the above. And it sucks. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
That damn guy at work that talks so loud on the phone so everyone else in the cube farm can hear every word of his meaningless conversation.

goth people
the close-minded that try to force their beliefs, be it political, religious, sexual, whatever upon others

also, those that display ignorance about southern history and refuse to believe anything other than what they learned in school

NeedMoreEmo said:
:lol: Where did you learn that clever word?

Thats such an old person word, the cool kids say "rude boy".

It's everywhere now, football365 had a list of their Top 10 Chav Footballers. I was laughing. Rude Boy makes me think of some ska punks in the early 80's

NeedMoreEmo said:
Top Ten Chav footballers eh? Id imagine footballers got enough money to buy clothing brands that weren't adidas. :o

It was all Burberry, too much gold, and getting in trouble. Looking like a weasel was also a big factor.

ironing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.