Halp Where's Ledboots

Does it work in reverse? Cause everyone I keep around me is not an asshole.

Well, except Jimmy. But he's a car friend so its different.
Probably just means you pick your friends well.

Yuck Asa. Can you trim that part off that catches, or it it like too attached?

@Der Hoggz I will call it a digit, then.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Yuck Asa. Can you trim that part off that catches, or it it like too attached?

@Der Hoggz I will call it a digit, then.
Its generally the dead part that catches. It used to go far enough back (2? 3 weeks?) that it covered the nail bed completely. Somehow it still moves forward without the nail bed pushing against it? So it gets longer and needs to be trimmed in a conventional manner? As it does that more of the back portion comes loose and can be trimmed

The whole thing has convinced me that I have literally no clue how fingernails work.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Its generally the dead part that catches. It used to go far enough back (2? 3 weeks?) that it covered the nail bed completely. Somehow it still moves forward without the nail bed pushing against it? So it gets longer and needs to be trimmed in a conventional manner? As it does that more of the back portion comes loose and can be trimmed

The whole thing has convinced me that I have literally no clue how fingernails work.
It sounds like the nail below it is trying to grow, and it kind of grows the dead part forward. That nail is probably never going to be gorgeous, but when the dead part grows out, it should be less annoying. File the edges or snip with tiny scissors?

• Gravy
my god, some people are awful. I actually asked peanut the other day "do we know anyone who's a decent human being?"

It ranges from treating their husbands like shit, to just being selfish as hell, to so so so much talking behind peoples back.
So you've watched the show! The relationships on it make me sad. I had to stop watching Transparent for the same reason.

• Gravy
So you've watched the show! The relationships on it make me sad. I had to stop watching Transparent for the same reason.
Sounds like the same reason I dont watch Shameless.

I didn't get too far into Working Moms to see the bad relationships. Thinking back I can sort of see where they were showing up, though.

Sounds like the same reason I dont watch Shameless.

I didn't get too far into Working Moms to see the bad relationships. Thinking back I can sort of see where they were showing up, though.
They have four really ugly mommy types:

* Workaholic
* Post partum and in a bad relationship
* Wants to be young, hip, and cheat on husband
* Hates kids, but wants to connect with kid that hates her

Then they put them in all sorts of situations where moms should feel guilty. It's lovely.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and august
They have four really ugly mommy types:

* Workaholic
* Post partum and in a bad relationship
* Wants to be young, hip, and cheat on husband
* Hates kids, but wants to connect with kid that hates her

Then they put them in all sorts of situations where moms should feel guilty. It's lovely.
Sounds like typical entertainment for todays masses