Halp Where's Ledboots

If you really want to see how cunty moms are to each other, watch Working Moms. The show is kinda funny, but I assume I don't get some of the humor because we don't have kids.
"Are we there yet? Hey Dad are we there yet? Can you buy me a Nerf gun? Hey Dad, can you buy me a fleet of Nerf guns? How many Nerf guns in a fleet? Are we there yet? I have to pee. I don't have to pee anymore but I'm wet..."

If you really want to see how cunty moms are to each other, watch Working Moms. The show is kinda funny, but I assume I don't get some of the humor because we don't have kids.
my god, some people are awful. I actually asked peanut the other day "do we know anyone who's a decent human being?"

It ranges from treating their husbands like shit, to just being selfish as hell, to so so so much talking behind peoples back.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
my god, some people are awful. I actually asked peanut the other day "do we know anyone who's a decent human being?"

It ranges from treating their husbands like shit, to just being selfish as hell, to so so so much talking behind peoples back.
Of the two couples I know that are decent people, one of them is moving back to Michigan. Fuckers.

It's a real problem.