GAY Whelp, goodbye caulk.

Back to guns! My grandfather has this and it ROCKS.
819b_hkp7m8.jpg

Have you shot one? They are fun to shoot. I like how it works as well.

Yes, and when you get over the "OMG DEWD I JUST SLAMMED THE SLIDE HOME BY SQUEEZING, BRO! I'M SO LIKE AN ACTION MOVIE STAR NOW, BRO!" you realize they're just like any other pistol out there.

Ha, I did not "bro" out with it. And it's not really like any pistol out there, because of the forgrip having the cocking lever built in. Any way not every gun is for every one. I just always thought it was a cool gun.

So most used ARs I see are over $850. I saw one at Academy for $799 new. Any reason , or is it that most people have so much done to there own ARs?

Cheap, factory ARs are readily available. Loads of companies make them. The fun of AR ownership is customizing the sh*t out of it. Barrels, optics, stocks, uppers, lowers, triggers, magazines, virtually every square inch of the thing.

If you're going to customize it, just build one from the get-go. Otherwise you waste the money you spent up front on the shitty one. There are a lot of companies who will build one for you based on what you select. Or you can order parts and assemble them on your own. It's relatively simple.

Last edited:
Cheap, factory ARs are readily available. Loads of companies make them. The fun of AR ownership is customizing the sh*t out of it. Barrels, optics, stocks, uppers, lowers, triggers, magazines, virtually every square inch of the thing.

If you're going to customize it, just build one from the get-go. Otherwise you waste the money you spent up front on the shitty one. There are a lot of companies who will build one for you based on what you select. Or you can order parts and assemble them on your own. It's relatively simple.

it's like a barbie doll except it's a rifle!

Ha, I did not "bro" out with it. And it's not really like any pistol out there, because of the forgrip having the cocking lever built in. Any way not every gun is for every one. I just always thought it was a cool gun.

So most used ARs I see are over $850. I saw one at Academy for $799 new. Any reason , or is it that most people have so much done to there own ARs?

If you pay $850 for a used AR you're getting screwed. You should open a bid on a good condition vanilla A3 (flat top) at about $650.