GAY Whelp, goodbye caulk.

Anyone know where I can get one of these for much less than retail?

PARA ORDNANCE SXT S16-40 LIMITED
imgB.jpg

CDNN sports has Para on sale from time to time. Sign up for their email list.

- OR -

You could also try your luck with www.gunbroker.com

- OR -

Find a local gun forum for somewhere nearby, find a Para, and do a face-to-face sale (this is how I do all of my actual purchasing). www.riverofguns.com may be a good place to start for that search.

- OR -

edit: backpage.com, not sure if it will have big following in your area or not. It's very popular in PHX.

Last edited:
Thanks you guys.. I do find deals on gunbroker from time to time, but I've yet to work out an FFL dealer around here..

My buddy just picked up the .40 , 3.5" barrel right? My friends does not have a safety or a decocker, I think it's also DOA It does feel pretty good in the hands, and is a super nice gun to shoot. Funny I picked up a Glock 19 about the same day you bought this.
Went to the gun show today PEW PEW. Bought a couple hundred rounds of 9mm for the 19. So far I've put about 300 or so rounds though it.
4623117456_853efb9840.jpg

4623118152_1d0b1e13b0.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I remembered a lot of gun threads here, so I figured I'd say hello. I'm about to go pick up 3 extra mags and I should have my lasermaxx in sometime next week.

I'm sending my USP to have the trigger lightened and smoothed out here shortly, I'm also adding an oversized mag release to it (basically it's the larger mag release from an HK45 that fits "drop in" on the USPc).

That will be fricken sweet.

all you dorks with your plastic guns sneaking through metal detectors with guns that cost more than I make in a month

1911 > *

Nice, I picked up a few mags from a buddy last night and he threw in a box of ammo to go with it. How often do you get to go and shoot?

porcelain Semper PORCELAIN. Talking about the Glock 7 eh! hahaha

photo-88.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, I picked up a few mags from a buddy last night and he threw in a box of ammo to go with it. How often do you get to go and shoot?

porcelain Semper PORCELAIN. Talking about the Glock 7 eh! hahaha

photo-88.jpg

Not as often as I'd like, but I recently joined a local pistol and carbine shooting group and should start going a lot more often.

I'm hoping to go to a private range when I get back in town with my friend. If it's as awesome as he says I might join. You pretty much just get a key to the range and can go when you please.

If I was going to have a 1911 it would not be my main gun fo sho. I love the customs and it's a cool gun, but Glocks are pretty hard to beat when it comes to reliability.

Don't like the grip angle? Buy an XD. Might go see my grandfather this weekend. I like shooting his HK P7M8.

If I was going to have a 1911 it would not be my main gun fo sho. I love the customs and it's a cool gun, but Glocks are pretty hard to beat when it comes to reliability.

Don't like the grip angle? Buy an XD HK. Might go see my grandfather this weekend. I like shooting his HK P7M8.

Fixed.

Nothing wrong with the XD IMO. Fine gun if you ask me. The reason I said it XD instead of HK is they are in the same price range. The barrel on the HK is over 1/2inch shorter than the Glock though. I'd trust the XD, HK or the Glock with my life.

I picked up my XD at the Market Hall gun show back in September. I'm very happy with it. I need a 9 eventually so I can afford to shoot it. The XDM and M&P are at the top of the list.