GAY Whelp, goodbye caulk.

So is the XD you bought a .45? When's the next show coming though town. If you go to pick up a 9mm PM me I'll head up with you. I'm really thinking of picking up a second one soon, maybe a lil more compact even like the baby glocks.

Heavy, impossible to conceal, shit for capacity, hard to maintain, finicky under the best of circumstances.....

Well, I never owned one, but I'll say this in it's defense:

I like heavy pistols, the top-heaviness of the Glock never sat well with me, and it's no worse to conceal than a G21 was, that's for sure.

Capacity is debateable, but your last two points are spot on from what I understand :lol:

I might get one if I ever move to a free state again, but I'd probably get one of them 8 shot S&W performance center revolvers first :drool:

So is the XD you bought a .45? When's the next show coming though town. If you go to pick up a 9mm PM me I'll head up with you. I'm really thinking of picking up a second one soon, maybe a lil more compact even like the baby glocks.

Yes, I have the 4" .45. "Service" model. I'm not sure when the next show is. I don't have the money for another gun right now so I haven't kept up. I need a new car before I get another gun. My next will be a 9 though.

I want to shoot a hi point. Crazy that you can buy one NEW for $150... They look like utter shit, I've heard filed stripping is a pain in the dick, and that they are either built very well or built like shit. I don't ever see myself buying one, but I'd like to shot one to see how they feel. For FUN I'd think about the hi point carbine.

I want to shoot a hi point. Crazy that you can buy one NEW for $150... They look like utter shit, I've heard filed stripping is a pain in the dick, and that they are either built very well or built like shit. I don't ever see myself buying one, but I'd like to shot one to see how they feel. For FUN I'd think about the hi point carbine.

Supposedly the carbine is ok. I've never handled one, that's just what I've heard.

Yes, I have the 4" .45. "Service" model. I'm not sure when the next show is. I don't have the money for another gun right now so I haven't kept up. I need a new car before I get another gun. My next will be a 9 though.

You're buying a car with 9mm money? Wanna buy my Bonneville?

actually I take that back. not worst car ever. worst resale value ever. they were practically worthless once driven off the lot