what's your age range?

1. Also long as they are closer to me in age than my dad, I really don't care.
2. I don't think that I will ever date someone with kids again.

It's all fun and games until someone starts generalizing. :fly:

People with kids aren't so bad. They won't have as much free time to go out is about the only difference.

That and when women have kids their vaginas get looser and it's harder for the guy to get off because of the loss of friction.

It's all fun and games until someone starts generalizing. :fly:

People with kids aren't so bad. They won't have as much free time to go out is about the only difference.

That and when women have kids their vaginas get looser and it's harder for the guy to get off because of the loss of friction.

You really took that to a new level.

What the hell? I was such a tomboy I didn't even think about that stuff. I didn't lose mine until I was 19, with my first long term boyfriend.

I was in a long relationship when I lost mine. Her mom walked in on us, it was quite the story that I have already told I think. It was after I got into HS as a freshman so it would have been 14 years old if I remember correctly.

edit: actually I may have been 13, I have a horrible memory

Was this the girl from Canada that on one has ever met?
:tard:

I was in a long relationship when I lost mine. Her mom walked in on us, it was quite the story that I have already told I think. It was after I got into HS as a freshman so it would have been 14 years old if I remember correctly.

edit: actually I may have been 13, I have a horrible memory

Was this the girl from Canada that on one has ever met?
:tard:

No, she was the daughter of my parents neighbor when I lived with them in Tarpon. She used to be smoking but now is just meh, which is why I am not sharing the myspace link, haha

if you search hard enough you can find comments from her about neighborly love, haha muahahhaha

Last edited: