what's your age range?

What do you call the loathesome, nightmarish creatures of myth and legend that lay waste to the moral structure of society, blight all logic and reason and wither the souls of men?

The women of UF.

What do you call the loathesome, nightmarish creatures of myth and legend that lay waste to the moral structure of society, blight all logic and reason and wither the souls of men?

The women of UF.
That's giving them entirely too much credit.

for the youngest i go with the somewhat popular formula:
age / 2 + 7

so... that puts me at 18 for the youngest, and i'd probably date someone up to 24-25. i'd have sex with someone up to like, 45.

my grandpa married my grandma when he was 29 and she was 14. had my dad when she was 15. it was all cool back in the day though

I read somewhere once that the ideal age difference for a couple was the man should be 2 years older than the lady. Something about maturity/development etc.

Fuck that, it takes (most) men more than two years to catch up! :fly:

Now, to answer the original question...I go on a case by case basis, but it was really weird to discover recently that a 19 year old guy had a crush on me :eek:

Ironman's about 2 years older than me. I've tended to date guys older than me, the one time I dated a guy younger than me was a disaster (granted, it was in High School, where younger boys ACT exponentially younger.)
I probably wouldn't date someone younger than I, and as far as older, probably up to like 28.
My friend is 20, and when she was 19 she started dating (and moving in with) a 32 year old. I've met him, and I've seen them together, and it's really weird; they're both so much alike. She's so mature for a 20 year old. It's interesting, he's actually very similar to her mother, who passed away a few months before Cate (my friend) met Matt (her man-thing.) In most situations, I think people would be pretty convinced that he just wanted some tight virgin poon, but I've seen them together, and it's definately genuine. [another side note, her mother was much younger than her father, as well]

Ironman's about 2 years older than me. I've tended to date guys older than me, the one time I dated a guy younger than me was a disaster (granted, it was in High School, where younger boys ACT exponentially younger.)
I probably wouldn't date someone younger than I, and as far as older, probably up to like 28.
My friend is 20, and when she was 19 she started dating (and moving in with) a 32 year old. I've met him, and I've seen them together, and it's really weird; they're both so much alike. She's so mature for a 20 year old. It's interesting, he's actually very similar to her mother, who passed away a few months before Cate (my friend) met Matt (her man-thing.) In most situations, I think people would be pretty convinced that he just wanted some tight virgin poon, but I've seen them together, and it's definately genuine. [another side note, her mother was much younger than her father, as well]

tight virgin poon :drool:
I say that but virgins are terrible and I swore them off after the last one I had when I about 21 or 22