what's your age range?

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
how much higher or lower than your age is acceptable to you for dating? curious as I'm going out with a fine fine fine milf tonight who is 39 and it sounds kind of old to me :\

as most of you likely remember I turned 34 about 2 weeks ago yet still I've been needing to rationalize this in my head...when I was 27 I would have had NO problem taking a 32 year old chick out and in theory, this is no different...guess I need to just take this shit on a case by case basis and stfu I guess? :fly:

21 to about 42, if they are in good shape. I want to be able to go out drinking with my man, but I also want to be able to shag him without getting him into cardiac arrest.

i just KNEW i'd marry a man MUCH older than i. i have always had a strong attraction to older men, and if i were single, i'd probably be dating men in their 40s, because that sounds appealing to me.
course, i DID marry someone older...two months older. :fly:

i just KNEW i'd marry a man MUCH older than i. i have always had a strong attraction to older men, and if i were single, i'd probably be dating men in their 40s, because that sounds appealing to me.
course, i DID marry someone older...two months older. :fly:

And totally sexy :drool:

Older men I just don't find all that appealing. :shrug: Elegant and stylish, sure, but not any more attractive.

And totally sexy :drool:

Older men I just don't find all that appealing. :shrug: Elegant and stylish, sure, but not any more attractive.

omg...the older and smarter they are, the more sexy and attractive they become. :drool:
dammit..now i need to go have some time alone with liam.

Sopia Loren is looking pretty good at 71

0,,2006531171,00.jpg

normally I shoot for (or on) chicks 30 and under but this one I've become friends with in the past month or so...she's totally sexy as hell and also very cool so I just couldn't help myself...I'll see how it goes :)