What's (seriously) on your Christmas wishlist this year?

We have a semi tame fox who lives in one of our greenhouses. Early in the year we take it food as it will be rearing cubs. I have had it sat 10 yards away watching me weed the allotment before now.

ironman just bought a new car for me so I don't think I'm allowed to have anything else on my Christmas list :happy:

things on my wishlist aren't really attainable right now.

i am not in need of anything. and it's hard for me to want things from others. soo im good with no gifts.

It's much more fun to give gifts than receive them. The whole thought process behind it and the excitement of giving that special gift to the intended party is just soooo neat. Around Zac's birthday I'm constantly badgering him to open a gift or two early. It's funnnnnn.

It's much more fun to give gifts than receive them. The whole thought process behind it and the excitement of giving that special gift to the intended party is just soooo neat. Around Zac's birthday I'm constantly badgering him to open a gift or two early. It's funnnnnn.

i have anxiety about giving gifts. im not good at it :lol:

What made you choose the Dart over, say, the Fiat 500?

His dad works at a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealership. We get deals on cars and service if we stick to those brands.
The car I have now is a VW Jetta, and service is ridiculous, as well as the cost of the shit that goes into it. Even the antifreeze, you have to either buy their special antifreeze or flush the system, otherwise if you mix regular stuff with their fancy expensive shit, it solidifies in your tubes.

His dad works at a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealership. We get deals on cars and service if we stick to those brands.
The car I have now is a VW Jetta, and service is ridiculous, as well as the cost of the sh*t that goes into it. Even the antifreeze, you have to either buy their special antifreeze or flush the system, otherwise if you mix regular stuff with their fancy expensive sh*t, it solidifies in your tubes.

Excellent, man. My friend's family owns the Toyota franchise for this state. Always good to get the hookups. /wawmoment

It seems like almost every brand of car has its anti-freeze "don't mix it" stories. With the toyotas, allegedly mixing it destroys the denso water pumps. I remain somewhat skeptical of that one. Toyota red (or now pink) can be expensive.

Excellent, man. My friend's family owns the Toyota franchise for this state. Always good to get the hookups. /wawmoment

It seems like almost every brand of car has its anti-freeze "don't mix it" stories. With the toyotas, allegedly mixing it destroys the denso water pumps. I remain somewhat skeptical of that one. Toyota red (or now pink) can be expensive.
August is a chick from what I understand.