What's for dinner?

yup, I usually take them into work the next day for lunch.

Duke, get a hand-crank pasta machine, they're like $20, and it's super easy to do, just takes some time, but it's so worth it. It dries pretty well, so you can keep it for a few meals.

$20? Seriously? Damn. I'm so there.

I would however, like the kitchenaid one, but they're like $100, and my hand-crank one comes from my wife's italian grandmother, so i just roll with it.

Damn, I gotta make some ravioli soon...

I would however, like the kitchenaid one, but they're like $100, and my hand-crank one comes from my wife's italian grandmother, so i just roll with it.

Damn, I gotta make some ravioli soon...

Ape got herself one for xmas. Its fucking awesome.

I'll make you some fresh pasta sometime, Duke.

If you like cooking/baking a kitchenaid mixer is a must. :). The pasta attachments are pricey, but it runs on a motor so you don't have to crank. I'd say get a crank one first (amazon sells them) and see if you like the whole concept.

Pasta is only three ingredients that everyone has; Flour, eggs and salt. So it's great for when you feel like there is nothing to eat in the pantry.

If you like cooking/baking a kitchenaid mixer is a must. :). The pasta attachments are pricey, but it runs on a motor so you don't have to crank. I'd say get a crank one first (amazon sells them) and see if you like the whole concept.

Pasta is only three ingredients that everyone has; Flour, eggs and salt. So it's great for when you feel like there is nothing to eat in the pantry.

I just got a kitchenaid food processor for christmas, and it's fucking awesome powerful. If you guys are in the market for a new one soon, I'd strongly recommend it. I've had the stand mixer for a few years now and it's probably my fave thing in the whole kitchen...

but yeah, fresh pasta is soooo good. I haven't made any in probably 6 months now, gotta fix that.

I just got a kitchenaid food processor for christmas, and it's fucking awesome powerful. If you guys are in the market for a new one soon, I'd strongly recommend it. I've had the stand mixer for a few years now and it's probably my fave thing in the whole kitchen...

but yeah, fresh pasta is soooo good. I haven't made any in probably 6 months now, gotta fix that.

My aunt worked for Whirlpool for a good while. We've got one. :D Its handy, but its a PITA to clean all that. lazy++

It's like an adult playdo machine, yayayau!!!!

you gotta make green pasta with spinach, red pasta with tomato paste, purple pasta with pureed beets. Also I've made black pasta with squid ink, but damn, it's messy...

My pasta is only one ingredient, dried pasta in bag in cupboard. I always have at least one bag in there too.

you gotta make green pasta with spinach, red pasta with tomato paste, purple pasta with pureed beets. Also I've made black pasta with squid ink, but damn, it's messy...

That's next on the agenda. I didn't realize how easy it is so I went with a basic recipe.

I do love me some spinach linguine. I figure if I can make a woman a good dinner with some home made pasta, I'm in.