What's for dinner?

There is nothing better than a small amount of liquid that gets you drunker, hornier, and without a hangover and some of the best sleep ever.

You just can't beat it. Alcohol SUCKS in comparison

/I love you, Bubbles.

There is nothing better than a small amount of liquid that gets you drunker, hornier, and without a hangover and some of the best sleep ever.

You just can't beat it. Alcohol SUCKS in comparison

/I love you, Bubbles.

I'm sure it would probably cause something in my brain to rupture.

Saturday, I'm cooking a 7-course dinner for eight people. I'll take pics if I can remember to.
Please do. I would love to see your spread :heart:

Too bad I wasn't up there to help decorate the tablescape and help hostessing :(

I just got a kitchenaid food processor for christmas, and it's fucking awesome powerful. If you guys are in the market for a new one soon, I'd strongly recommend it. I've had the stand mixer for a few years now and it's probably my fave thing in the whole kitchen...

but yeah, fresh pasta is soooo good. I haven't made any in probably 6 months now, gotta fix that.

I got the 300W Kitchenaid with the lifting arm for $140 no rebates on Black Friday :drool:

http://www.kitchenaid.com/product/KSM450BK.uts

Kitchaids are rarely on sale but they are almost indestructible. My mixer before was a model from 1970's. I got the one with the arms because it holds the bowl in better without movement. The bottoms of those metal bowls start bending and don't hold into the mixer as well.

My grandmother had the 500W commercial grade one that was actually put into her will to be passed down.

Ya this is our once every 10year event

It's horseshit. If I wanted to be this cold in January, I would have just staying in Cleveland.

Well, Houston isn't THAT bad.

Back to the topic, I cannot wait until I am officially moved here so I can start cooking again. Even bad homecooked meals are highly underrated when you have to live off of restaurants every meal of every day.

Please do. I would love to see your spread :heart:

Too bad I wasn't up there to help decorate the tablescape and help hostessing :(

I actually thought of you when he said he was making this huge spread. it seemed dbzeag level of lavish :lol: