Food What's for breakfast UF?

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Lunch was low carb chinese rice noodles with skillet cooked ground turkey and steamed broccolli. Seasoned with celery salt and a few dashes of Worcestershire.

Again, not fascinating but healthy as fuck.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Coconut soup sounds interesting. Just a broth type soup, or something with stuff in it?

The places I go to have it usually as a broth with a little shitake and cilantro. It's savory and mildly spicy in general. Love it.

Mr. Argumentor

Will Argue for Tacos
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Steam
asastang
The places I go to have it usually as a broth with a little shitake and cilantro. It's savory and mildly spicy in general. Love it.

I would not think it would be savory. Do you know if they just use the meat, or the milk as well? I would think the milk would make it sweeter.
I am gonna have to see if I can find a recipe, I bet my dad would love it as he is on a thai-food kick right now

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
I would not think it would be savory. Do you know if they just use the meat, or the milk as well? I would think the milk would make it sweeter.
I am gonna have to see if I can find a recipe, I bet my dad would love it as he is on a thai-food kick right now

Milk no meat.

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Poor mama, I sadly whooshed her with my 'young person' humour. As I was saying goodbye I told her I hoped her diabetus gets better soon, so she had to inform me that sadly it's a lifelong condition and won't get better. Bummer huh.