Food What's for breakfast UF?

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
But, but...your girlish figure??!

that's why I am running 4 times a week and doing Insanity. I have lost around 12 lbs (down to 137). Looking SO good. I really should lay off the shitty food, though. then I will be even smaller :drool:

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
how the fuck tall are you that thats a healthy weight?

thats less than i weigh.

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
i guess you're on the bottom bottom end of the scale, barely into the underweight category

5' 7" 133 - 163 lbs healthy weight

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
A new subway opened up downstairs. Exciting stuff! Now I don't have to walk that whole block away to the other one to fulfill all my subway needs. That makes 4 of them in a 6 block radius. Got a subway club.

helenabear

my latina side hates Kiki
Aug 11, 2005
i guess you're on the bottom bottom end of the scale, barely into the underweight category

5' 7" 133 - 163 lbs healthy weight

He's about to go under too....

5'8". only 7 more pounds to go :drool:

I love you so please be careful with what you are doing. 130 is awfully light. Heck that's even a range that is considered healthy for my way shorter frame...

dbzeag

Jun 9, 2006
What part of the turkey is the cup?

Line a muffin tin with foil muffin cups. http://www.amazon.com/Dress-My-Cupcake-Silver-Standard/dp/B007RRF6E4

Then line the bottom and sides of the liner with a thin "sheet" of cold-cut turkey. Just follow the lines of the liner, making a cup. Mix a cheese/egg mixture (I don't have the full recipe but I can get it if you want/need) and fill the muffin tin cups with the mixture. Bake. The turkey forms like a cup holding in the eggy mixture.

dbzeag

Jun 9, 2006
He's about to go under too....

I love you so please be careful with what you are doing. 130 is awfully light. Heck that's even a range that is considered healthy for my way shorter frame...

Oh no worries. I can't get much smaller even if I started eating better. My leg muscles are freaking huge (proportionally) so I won't ever be "too light". I will have to take some pictures for you later :hi2u:

helenabear

Aug 11, 2005
Oh no worries. I can't get much smaller even if I started eating better. My leg muscles are freaking huge (proportionally) so I won't ever be "too light". I will have to take some pictures for you later :hi2u:

Please do - I miss seeing your cute face!

helenabear

Aug 11, 2005
Maybe I will do a shirtless shot so you can see the now-protruding rib bones :drool:

You do yours and I'll do mine - oh wait mine don't protrude but they are quite obvious now. If you can believe it I am even smaller than I was before Dom was born... (not a lot but still)

gee

Blame It On The Gassa Nova
Sep 29, 2012
Halifax
Line a muffin tin with foil muffin cups. http://www.amazon.com/Dress-My-Cupcake-Silver-Standard/dp/B007RRF6E4

Then line the bottom and sides of the liner with a thin "sheet" of cold-cut turkey. Just follow the lines of the liner, making a cup. Mix a cheese/egg mixture (I don't have the full recipe but I can get it if you want/need) and fill the muffin tin cups with the mixture. Bake. The turkey forms like a cup holding in the eggy mixture.
I make something very similar. Cram a slice of bread into a muffin pan. Crack in an egg, Dump in cheese/chopped meat/green onions/salsa/whatever stir it up, and bake. Got a little 4-cup muffin pan that fits perfect in the toaster oven for doing this.

This morning's breakfast:

- shredded chicken off some smoked chicken thighs made last night, tossed in a frying pan and fried up
- red peppers, green onions, garlic, thrown in and fried
- couple of eggs scrambled in with it and fried
- tabasco sauce
- :drool: