Food What's for breakfast UF?

They're using either wood charcoal, or pyrolyzed coal. If they used mined coal, the bottom of the pizza would be black from soot.

God bless you, Canucks. Had one of these for dessert. Buddy just got back from Montreal.

2090892496_c4f701b810.jpg

Think imma spoil myself for lunch today. Decided on Legal Seafood for a lobster roll, seaweed salad and jasmine rice. That sounds absurdly delicious.

I know a lady who runs a local seafood restaurant, and she put lobster rolls on the menu after too many tourists told her about them.

She told me she doesn't feel right cutting up good lobster meat just to make a "fancied up tuna salad sandwich" for the tourists.

I know a lady who runs a local seafood restaurant, and she put lobster rolls on the menu after too many tourists told her about them.

She told me she doesn't feel right cutting up good lobster meat just to make a "fancied up tuna salad sandwich" for the tourists.

yeah, but you can stretch your lobster 10fold and charge full price for it by having a little bit of lobster and a lot of filler.

That said, thats shitty business, and your friend sounds like she cares about quality, so good on her.

You should never eat sushi on route 1.

edit: If you take 32 to Cedar lane there's a Japanese Steakhouse at Hickory Ridge village center that has pretty good sushi.

im up north right now at work, if i was down closer to home theres some options.

Being up north means closer to your area though ibwip, any decent places in columbia area?

im up north right now at work, if i was down closer to home theres some options.

Being up north means closer to your area though ibwip, any decent places in columbia area?

Yeah, the place at Hickory Ridge, which is called Koto Katana. There's also Sushi Sono at the lakefront, and there's a new place in Maple Lawn across from the Harris Teeter-- can't remember the name.