Thread What was your worst job?

That's the kind of response why people hate 'Murica.

"Worst job I ever had was to cook a meal so fucking unnecessarily huge for us so that we could eat 5000 calories per person while people are starving on some other place we don't gice a shit about."

Exactly!

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
Hi ma'm I got a truck full of mystery meat from unknown origins, you wanna buy a pack, or six?

What the fuck, who buys meat like that?

Floridians.

This company had a dozen or so trucks running that day and some of the guys had been doing it for decades.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
most of the meat was labeled with a brand names, sometimes store brand, and they didn't tell me to change expiration dates or anything. so assuming the labels were accurate maybe it was stolen? they wouldn't tell me where it came from

my contribution to the job was packing and prepping the truck I was going to be working on and meeting my trainer. it was about an hour and a half drive down to sarasota during which I was given the schpiel.

most of the meat was labeled with a brand names, sometimes store brand, and they didn't tell me to change expiration dates or anything. so assuming the labels were accurate maybe it was stolen? they wouldn't tell me where it came from

my contribution to the job was packing and prepping the truck I was going to be working on and meeting my trainer. it was about an hour and a half drive down to sarasota during which I was given the schpiel.
Florida, man.

speaking of scammers. one of my friends uncle gets ssi so he makes something like 735 a month. He drives to big rapids all the time and holds up a sign saying he is a homeless veteran. He does look homeless but I know for a fact he isn't homeless or a vet. I just hope he gets his ass beat some day over this.