Thread What was your worst job?

Hi ma'm I got a truck full of mystery meat from unknown origins, you wanna buy a pack, or six?

What the fuck, who buys meat like that?
A couple of summers ago, we had a guy come to the door, said he had leftover meat from some delivery. I said we were vegetarians, and he said he had some fish. Omg fish from the back of a pickup truck in 90F weather, unbelievable.

My worst job was Wendy's drive thru window in high school. One huge lady called me Anorexia Girl and threw her double cheeseburger at me because it had mustard on it. She luckily missed the window entirely, the burger landing on the ground. I just shut the window, and she came in the restaurant and got her mustard-free burger.

Last edited:
A couple of summers ago, we had a guy come to the door, said he had leftover meat from some delivery. I said we were vegetarians, and he said he had some fish. Omg fish from the back of a pickup truck in 90F weather, unbelievable.

You know the sad part is poor families could actually buy it.

There was a scandal few years ago, some brands were selling "meat" very cheap, some kind of sausage and salami. Poor families bought it as it was all they could afford.

It was found out that these sausages and salami had anything but meat in them. They are banned now.

Uh, Bombay eh? Istanbul of India.

I can imagine. Sorry bro. Nobody deserves this. :(

How is this not shady?

Who sells anything door to door in this age honestly?
Somebody should make a documentary on the shitholes of our planet, dhaka will top it..

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
Uh, Bombay eh? Istanbul of India.

I can imagine. Sorry bro. Nobody deserves this. :(

How is this not shady?

Who sells anything door to door in this age honestly?

Well, yeah, I haven't actually been visited by a solicitor hocking Omaha Steaks in over 10 years. I remember, at the time, thinking it would be ridiculous to order fresh food items via Fedex/UPS/USPS.

Nowadays? Not so ridiculous. My mom is always sending me house plants via plants.com and I get my insulin delivered from the pharmacy via the post office (in a cooler w/ ice packs). Plus, with the emergence of Amazon Now, Blue Apron, and Hello Fresh it doesn't seem so ridiculous anymore.

The door-to-door racket is still alive and well here in the states with people trying to sell Kirby vacuums, steak knives, and newspaper subscriptions of all things :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
Should have copied the fucking receipts. Yup.

Hmmm... it sounded funnier when I was extremely hungover this morning. Now, not so much.

But, yes, always make copies of the receipts you're putting in the custody of others.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Well, yeah, I haven't actually been visited by a solicitor hocking Omaha Steaks in over 10 years. I remember, at the time, thinking it would be ridiculous to order fresh food items via Fedex/UPS/USPS.

Nowadays? Not so ridiculous. My mom is always sending me house plants via plants.com and I get my insulin delivered from the pharmacy via the post office (in a cooler w/ ice packs). Plus, with the emergence of Amazon Now, Blue Apron, and Hello Fresh it doesn't seem so ridiculous anymore.

The door-to-door racket is still alive and well here in the states with people trying to sell Kirby vacuums, steak knives, and newspaper subscriptions of all things :lol:

I haven't seen a door-to-door salesperson in Istanbul for years. I wonder if it's still a thing and I just missed them whenever they came.

Do you mean, you got the hardest job as being a parent?

Because being a parent is not a job you know.

Also, if you are fed up with the little brats, I can collect them for a handsome fee not to be heard from ever again. Just let me know.
No, I mean that the worst job is being a parent. Shit hours, shit pay, and shit customers.