What UF woman would breed with me?

You should move in with us, you can do all that stuff and I'll take care of the kids.

Only when I come over to clean up the spittle the kids call me Uncle Dave because every child needs a gay uncle.

That has minimal contact with the children.

That is kept at bay by a feisty midget cradling a Glock.

I agree, but based on my dating history, a child with a typical woman I tend to date will equal half of my money being taken, almost no visitation rights, and a lifetime of court cases as a fight to even keep my most basic rights as a parent.

Seen to many of my boys go through the same, and it scares the shit out of me.

I say this, then again, it's only been this year I have been able to actually get past the fear of committing to anything longer than a 2 year cellphone contract, but I'm working up to it.

You just need to meet a nice girl. It changes everything.

Only when I come over to clean up the spittle the kids call me Uncle Dave because every child needs a gay uncle.

That has minimal contact with the children.

That is kept at bay by a feisty midget cradling a Glock.

You're welcome around Lilly anytime.. OMG she'll love you! :lol:

You just need to meet a nice girl. It changes everything.

From my understanding, you have to grab them immediately out of high school anymore to actually find a nice girl. Otherwise they are snatched up by the smarter boys or ruined and turned into crazy psychotics by the not so nice boys.

in short. I'm screwed.

From my understanding, you have to grab them immediately out of high school anymore to actually find a nice girl. Otherwise they are snatched up by the smarter boys or ruined and turned into crazy psychotics by the not so nice boys.

in short. I'm screwed.

Much the same can be said about nice guys, I didn't believe they existed at all until I found one of my own.. I do have to say that my nice guy helped pull me out of the psychotic thing... Dating always seemed like being at war or something with the strategies and allies and maneuvering and all that. Hang in there.

Db I can just send you a 8 year old if you want a kid. Actually I can send you a wife, a 8 year old, and several cats so all you have is have a home to live in and you'll have an instant pain in the butt family.

If it wasn't for the liking dick and no boobs to play with I think more guys would be gay.

Db I can just send you a 8 year old if you want a kid. Actually I can send you a wife, a 8 year old, and several cats so all you have is have a home to live in and you'll have an instant pain in the butt family.

If it wasn't for the liking dick and no boobs to play with I think more guys would be gay.

I play with plenty of boobs, don't let that detract you. The liking of penis, however, might be your issue.