What things aside from illness can make you puke?

Nemo said:
Environment and the people you are with also change you. Eating disorders aren't just something that happens for no reason, there's a build up and a lot of signs, also I think there's evidence that it can be genetic.
Apparently it's related to serotonin (possibly linking whichever nervosa to anxiety) however I doubt this.
I blame Sudan-1 to be honest* ... I'd tend to agree, it's sociological factors moreso than medical, at least in my opinion. Others differ. :p

*HOT TOPIC

wr3kt said:
Alcoholics have the same problem.
I lived with one. I got to experiance a horrible alcoholic first-hand.

The point is, chemical imbalance or not, you have to support them even if you can't understand.
Of course.

Galen said:
Apparently it's related to serotonin (possibly linking whichever nervosa to anxiety) however I doubt this.
I blame Sudan-1 to be honest* ... I'd tend to agree, it's sociological factors moreso than medical, at least in my opinion. Others differ. :p

*HOT TOPIC

Some people are going to be more prone to eating disorders due to their chemical makeup, but people in the right social setting may not develop one in the slightist.

LOL BLAME THE PARENTS.

April23 said:
Of course.
Saying nothing doesn't help.
You may think that by saying nothing, you're not putting anything bad into the thoughts, but in reality, it's only letting their thoughts overwhelm more.

Nemo said:
I can do that, can't everyone else? Just standing with my head bent over and opening my mouth I can puke by making the movement.

no. 99% of people can't. It's usually caused by excessive forced puking the muscles become so laxed that they just throw up.

It also rots their teeth and gives them all sorts of other problems.

If you want to lose weight in a hurry try lasix. It will basicaly make you pee and pee and pee and you can lose a ton of weight in a hurry. It destroy your lived eventially and you won't look healthy though.

But a lot of jockeys do this aswell. Along with dierhettics.

wr3kt said:
Saying nothing doesn't help.
You may think that by saying nothing, you're not putting anything bad into the thoughts, but in reality, it's only letting their thoughts overwhelm more.
Would you just shut up and feed me? It's not that drastic of a situation between her and I.

crazymike said:
If you want to lose weight in a hurry try lasix. It will basicaly make you pee and pee and pee and you can lose a ton of weight in a hurry. It destroy your lived eventially and you won't look healthy though.

Go anorexic and you can be emaciated within months.

Nemo said:
Go anorexic and you can be emaciated within months.

lasix works in a few days. It basicaly pulls fluils from everywhere in your body including your blood.

crazymike said:

Lasix *is* a diuretic, bodybuilders sometimes use it as well

ChikkenNoodul said:
Lasix *is* a diuretic, bodybuilders sometimes use it as well

I know, but usually when people think of diuretic they think laxatives that make you poop. Where as lasix makes you pee.