What things aside from illness can make you puke?

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
I was just talking to someone and remembered that I've seen Metallica twice. Both times when they play a song from Kill Em All (which is like my favorite album) I've actually puked. The first time I kinda wondered off and just puked, second time I ran out the pit, ran away and puked and all these guys were like "woah you been drinking too much?" and I'm like I dunno. Anyone explain that?

Other things that have maked me puke:

Avil Lavigne - Sk8r Boy, when I first heard this song the whole way through I got off the bus and was sick.
A pic of sweetie - You know, thw spinning gif, I was walking to school after seeing it and puked thinking about it.
When I was dumped - Someone dumped me I felt all numb and like my insides just got ripped out, so I had to run to the bathroom and hurl.

Anyone else do this?

April23 said:
They both throw up smarty.

Nope..not at all.

Anorexics avoid food as much as they can. bulemics cannot stay awat from food and try to not eat, when they do they go on binges and feel guilty about it and so make themselves puke. There's another disorder which I can't remember the name of which is where you starve yourself and when you don't starve yourself you make yourself puke, it's a mix between the two, but it's not anorexia, a lot of anorexics don't like making themselves sick.

Coqui said:
I thought anorexia was all about just flat out not eating
It is, but they'll eat in front of others then throw it up right after to hide the fact that they are anorexic.

Bulimia is overeating then ralphing it.

Or something like that... give it two posts and Nemo will run her thoughts on it and all I hear will be blah blah blah. :fly:

Edit: I mean -2 posts... grr.

In American health class they show it as both willing to upchuck. One just does it moreso then the other.

April23 said:
It is, but they'll eat in front of others then throw it up right after to hide the fact that they are anorexic.

Bulimia is overeating then ralphing it.

Or something like that... give it two posts and Nemo will run her thoughts on it and all I hear will be blah blah blah. :fly:

:lol: Anorexics do not eat infront of people, trust me on this one. They'll do anything to try and hide the fact that they sometimes eat. When they can't get out of eating infront of someone they'll tend to play with their food, try and make it look like they're eating, infact they usually space out and get pretty upset and nervous hoping nobody is looking at them.

Bulemics don't want people to see them binge, but they find it hard to not accept food, once they eat they want to eat again and after they're done they'll run straight to the bathroom to get it all up again.

blahblahblah

Music : Garage music, The streets (i atleast have to leave the room), blazin squad, so solid crew, (add any shit named "urban" music)

People : Proper Chavs, anyone using word such as "blad" "init" "word"

Places : most gents toilets :)...hm....

i think that will do for the moment, i'll update as i go..