What things aside from illness can make you puke?

April23 said:
Edit: I mean -2 posts... grr.

In American health class they show it as both willing to upchuck. One just does it moreso then the other.

Nope, if people made themselves sick often they would not be anorexic, they would a mixture between the two. A lot of people with anorexia develop into bulemics but there's a small percentage which just stay anorexic. :eek:

Nemo said:
:lol: Anorexics do not eat infront of people, trust me on this one. They'll do anything to try and hide the fact that they sometimes eat. When they can't get out of eating infront of someone they'll tend to play with their food, try and make it look like they're eating, infact they usually space out and get pretty upset and nervous hoping nobody is looking at them.

Bulemics don't want people to see them binge, but they find it hard to not accept food, once they eat they want to eat again and after they're done they'll run straight to the bathroom to get it all up again.

blahblahblah
Okay so I know this "person." She will eat when in front of friends and throws up afterwards everytime. She doesn't binge, but she refrains from eating as much as possible.

What is she?

April23 said:
Okay so I know this "person." She will eat when in front of friends and throws up afterwards everytime. She doesn't binge, but she refrains from eating as much as possible.

What is she?

Bulemic.

April23 said:

What is she?

Depends on how she feels when she's eating, but I'm gonna go with bulemic not anorexic. Anorexics don't like to eat infront of people, just because someone's a bulemic doesn't mean they eat and eat and eat, a lot will try and get out of meals but as soon as they eat they'll puke. Because they puke straight after I'd say they're bulemic, often anorexics like being around food, just not eating it.

April23 said:
She only eats because her family gives her a lot of crap about it. She wouldn't eat at all if she could. So is that a makeshift bulemic?

:(

She's both.