What things aside from illness can make you puke?

poomouthburger.JPG

I don't think I've ever thrown up from anything other than being sick. I did go to high school with a big kid who could make himself throw up without stickign his finger down his throat or anything. We used to go outside during lunch, and he woul dlean into one of the open classroom windows on the 1st floor and throw up all over people's desks. Awesome.

Baron Von Awesome said:
I don't think I've ever thrown up from anything other than being sick. I did go to high school with a big kid who could make himself throw up without stickign his finger down his throat or anything. We used to go outside during lunch, and he woul dlean into one of the open classroom windows on the 1st floor and throw up all over people's desks. Awesome.

:lol: That's a pretty awesome use of that talent there. But I can puke without putting anything in my mouth, can just make myself if I want to, I thought everyone could do that? :confused:

don't feel bad, metallica makes me puke aswell.

Other than being sick. dizzyness, nervousness, etc...

Nemo said:
:lol: That's a pretty awesome use of that talent there. But I can puke without putting anything in my mouth, can just make myself if I want to, I thought everyone could do that? :confused:

Not me, I used to have a gag reflex issue, where it would trigger all the time, but I don't have that anymore.

Nemo said:
It's not a lack of common sense really, it's a lot about environment and peoples own psychology. Most people with eating disorders are infact very pretty and very intelligent. It's mostly because of pressure or wanting to take control.
I'm not saying that her lack of common sense its attibuted to her eating habits.

She blantantly has none.