what should i request?

BigDov said:
And an elfcock should be more exciting to her?? Aren't elves small, like fairies? WTF dude?
don't act like you don't know how big my cock is, my cock's been in your mouth longer than your tongue has, Mr. Heavenly Hole

elpmis said:
don't act like you don't know how big my cock is, my cock's been in your mouth longer than your tongue has, Mr. Heavenly Hole

That wasn't my toothpick?? Maybe you can use some of your elven magic and get that little twig fixed.

BigDov said:
That wasn't my toothpick?? Maybe you can use some of your elven magic and get that little twig fixed.
is it a common practice for you to pull out your "toothpic", gentley stroke your testicles with it while your mom lightly pinches her nipples and then watches you insert it into your anus with milker buttered pancakes?

yeah man, you knew that was my cock

F33nX said:
OMG I want legolas for my birthday :drool:

Too bad I can't help with that, but here are a few pics to :drool: over:

04a1f962.jpg

5fcdfb6b.jpg

b9e93e3f.jpg

This is all I could find on short notice :eek:

Drool-Boy said:
hot-elf.com?

what the flying fuck?:lol:

Don't ask me, I just found the pics and posted them :lol:

No, I wasn't on any site called hot-elf.com, trust me. I'm not really a Legolas fan to begin with.

elpmis said:
is it a common practice for you to pull out your "toothpic", gentley stroke your testicles with it while your mom lightly pinches her nipples and then watches you insert it into your anus with milker buttered pancakes?

yeah man, you knew that was my cock

You're reachin........ it's dad that does that shit, not me.

And no, I'm pretty sure it was still my toothpick. Fairy cock.

DW said:
Don't ask me, I just found the pics and posted them :lol:

No, I wasn't on any site called hot-elf.com, trust me. I'm not really a Legolas fan to begin with.
i don't care where they're from, those pics are HAWT :drool:. Thank you! :heart: