what should i request?

F33nX said:
Orlando Bloom is gorgeous. It's the eyes that do it for me.
He's just too... feminine looking to me. Makes me wanna dress him up in a short skirt, slap his face and tell him to get back on his corner and make daddy some money.

April23 said:
Yes! Ding ding ding, exactly what I think.

You'd like the "Secret diaries of the Fellowship", or secret gay diaries, or something like that, in which Legolas is referred to as "the gayest elf that ever..." damn, I can't remember the rest of it, and I don't have the link now. Google for it, it's *interesting* to say the least :fly:

DW said:
You'd like the "Secret diaries of the Fellowship", or secret gay diaries, or something like that, in which Legolas is referred to as "the gayest elf that ever..." damn, I can't remember the rest of it, and I don't have the link now. Google for it, it's *interesting* to say the least :fly:
Orly now, I'll have to look into that. NWS?

April23 said:
Orly now, I'll have to look into that. NWS?

Here 'tis:

http://www.ealasaid.com/misc/vsd/

No pics, so as long as no one is reading closely over your shoulder and you don't laugh too loud you should be OK. Now they've started on dairies from TTT, can't wait until they get to ROTK. Warning on the website: "These are works of parody, and as such include content which may result in loud laughter, drinks sprayed across keyboards/monitors, et cetera. The creators of these works and this site assume no responsibility for any censure or damage which may occur. Use at your own risk."

Quote from the diary attributed to Arwen: Legolas still sulking. Says other elves making fun of him now since whole dress-trying-on-incident. Says they no longer take him seriously as a man. He must have missed it when Daddy called him “the gayest gay elf that ever nanced down the pike” at last Council meeting. Or maybe he just didn’t understand it; he’s awfully pretty, but not so bright.

I've become a real LOTR fan, but I still can't help laughing at these :lol:

So when is your birthday? Mine is next Thursday. My mom just said she ahs no idea what to get me anymore. I said cash works.

Findakáno said:
Other than the hair color being wrong, he looks great in the part.

The only problem I really have with him is that he looks too...perfect, but I guess that's part of being an elf.

EDIT: I used the word "girly" above, that wasn't really the correct word, just what came to me at the time.

April23 said:
Am I the only female who doesn't find him attractive.

I liked him better as a pirate.

For my birthday I want
Bale_N.jpg

Findakáno said:
You see I died and right now I am sitting in the Halls of Mandos waiting to be admitted to Valinor. :eek:

Now you've moved into territory that I don't know that well, time to do some research.

/heads for Google to find out more.