What I've been doing the past year...

555845230403_0_BG.jpg

173065230403_0_BG.jpg

776105230403_0_BG.jpg

and... i dont have any pictures of my scuba diving. yet. :)

Whoa that looks like fun. Fly and I did that in Puerto Rico last year, it was a pretty memorable time!

We were not muddy nearly enough. :(

74637b3c93213b.jpg

74637b3c934460.jpg

the handlebars are behind you ape :fly:

I can drive that way! Get in a crab position and steer with my hands behind me... ta-da!

It was fun trying to get in puddles and kick up the mud onto Zac behind me. He then started make mud balls out of the mud that I kicked up and landed on his atv. I had a muddy back after that. :D

I've been raising kids, shooting things, and playing 360. Yup...that's pretty a much a year. Oh, I tacos for lunch, that was kind of exciting.

I played a whole lotta counter strike. A couple nights of the week I go out and get completely wasted on booze. Yup, my life is full right now but maybe sometime in the future when I get an opening I will let something else in.

6474637d8cb8ae2f.png

:D

I've been performing experiments to see how much a woodchuck could actually chuck if he could chuck wood.

2142 rocks, wtf are you on

but I still :heart: bf2...I don't think I'd be able to decide between the two

I haven't played 2142 but it looks like a ripoff of Tribes from what I've seen

I'm entrenched in zelda on the wii right now myself

Never played 2142 actually. I got a 360 prior to it coming out and haven't been devoted to PC games since. My BF2 skills are legendary however.