What I've been doing the past year...

We should all play Counterstrike.

It is really perfect for a forum type deal. The original is only 9.99 on steam and it is much older now so any computer in the last 10 years will run it fine, lol. Source is much better as in quality but 1.6 is just much better in game play and custom maps. Shit I could even build us a custom UF map.

www.steampowered.com baby!

Oh and I should be able to play BF2 fine now because I upgraded my comp finally. Only problem is my install disk is broken but I still have my key and login.

what a slut! :fly:

Too many things were involving your vagina.

She might as well get her use out of it while it still works right :)

It is really perfect for a forum type deal. The original is only 9.99 on steam and it is much older now so any computer in the last 10 years will run it fine, lol. Source is much better as in quality but 1.6 is just much better in game play and custom maps. Shit I could even build us a custom UF map.

www.steampowered.com baby!

I haven't played 1.6 in so long, I probably suck at it :p

in the last year? school, internets, school

happening in next year:

1) summer is coming, FUCK YES
2) getting married in august
3) graduate next spring
4) ..
5) grad school?
6) ..
7) profit?

1) Moved into my own place.
2) Purchased a new car.
3) Buying shit.
4) Going to weddings, and funerals. Made friends and lost friends.

Yes, I know its quite vague but I just don't feel like writing too much about the past anymore. It is dead btw.

My hobby
TyranidvsNightLords004.jpg

tyrant_w_guard.jpg

sporemine1.jpg

TyranidvsNightLords001.jpg

I build them, paint them and sell them off and repeat the process.

Hobbies? Hmm, well spending all time I am not at work with our little boy who just turned 2. Hanging over the toilet with all day sickness (morning sickness it for wimps:) Working in our yard, we are in the 2nd year of making a butterfly garden, adding on slowly as plants get costly and weeding is annoying. Started growing veggies this year, the usual Basil and tomatoes, but have added strawberries and green beans, umm I think that means I am turning into a gardener. Also not really a hobby, but I became out MedSafe rep, which is the person that makes sure we are in compliance with OSHA, it's a bitch.

My hobby
[IM]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/Onnotangu/warhammer/TyranidvsNightLords004.jpg[/IMG]
[IM]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/Onnotangu/warhammer/tyrant_w_guard.jpg[/IMG]
sporemine1.jpg

TyranidvsNightLords001.jpg

I build them, paint them and sell them off and repeat the process.

Did you do the shading work and everything on those? Did they come plain white? I was busting your balls on it but after another look there is some killer detail in there.