What is your favorite alcoholic beverage

i dont drink but i'm gonna say coors light just to piss half the forum off.

ex roomie's dad owned a coors distribution plan so we got plenty of it for free.

2006 Vintage Great Lakes Brewing Jim Beam Bourbon Barrel-aged Blackout Imperial Stout, consumed prior to the end of 2007.

Dogfish Head Palo Santo served on draft using the suitable snifter vessel from sanitized lines.

Delerium Tremans served gingerly with a consistent pour from a keg appropriately fresh that was kept at a constant temperature of 47F, poured from sanitized lines into a freshly cool-water rinsed DT glass with the appropriate head production applied.

Guiness, served at the appropriate temperature in the appropriate pub style glass with 3 distinct pours and ample head production stiff enough to support the weight of a quarter on top, bonus points for a shamrock drawn in the foam.

Highballs, vodka tonics, gin and tonics, 7&7, Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold for old stand bys. Perhaps wines as well, especially a fantastic Pinot Grigio when served with a grilled chicken in a citrus herb sauce and white-peppered veggies on the side.

2006 Vintage Great Lakes Brewing Jim Beam Bourbon Barrel-aged Blackout Imperial Stout, consumed prior to the end of 2007.

Dogfish Head Palo Santo served on draft using the suitable snifter vessel from sanitized lines.

Delerium Tremans served gingerly with a consistent pour from a keg appropriately fresh that was kept at a constant temperature of 47F, poured from sanitized lines into a freshly cool-water rinsed DT glass with the appropriate head production applied.

Guiness, served at the appropriate temperature in the appropriate pub style glass with 3 distinct pours and ample head production stiff enough to support the weight of a quarter on top, bonus points for a shamrock drawn in the foam.

Highballs, vodka tonics, gin and tonics, 7&7, Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold for old stand bys. Perhaps wines as well, especially a fantastic Pinot Grigio when served with a grilled chicken in a citrus herb sauce and white-peppered veggies on the side.

Great Lakes Dortmunder is awesome for regular beer drinking. I like their Christmas Ale moreso. Pretty sure I sent Drool Dortmunder and f33nx christmas ale. The Christmas Ale is like 10%+ on tap at the restaurant. :drool:

By the way. If you and chim want to take a semi-vacation, check out http://www.breitenbachwine.com/ They have a bed and breakfast two hours from Cleveland on 77. Amazing wines and there's quite a bit to do there in Sugarcreek.

Great Lakes Dortmunder is awesome for regular beer drinking. I like their Christmas Ale moreso. Pretty sure I sent Drool Dortmunder and f33nx christmas ale. The Christmas Ale is like 10%+ on tap at the restaurant. :drool:

By the way. If you and chim want to take a semi-vacation, check out http://www.breitenbachwine.com/ They have a bed and breakfast two hours from Cleveland on 77. Amazing wines and there's quite a bit to do there in Sugarcreek.

Their Christmas Ale this year was quite shit actually. Most people were very disappointed and switched to Sam Adams Winter Lager for their seasonal fixes.

It was onl 7% this year. They changed up the recipe.

Have you tried Imperial Dortmunder? :drool: 9% extra strength extra tasty version of the original for the 10 year celebration or something like that.

I have had some Breitenbach wine before. There is a nice set up by Geneva-on-the-lake, too, with B&Bs. We will have to take a look :heart:

Their Christmas Ale this year was quite shit actually. Most people were very disappointed and switched to Sam Adams Winter Lager for their seasonal fixes.

It was onl 7% this year. They changed up the recipe.

Have you tried Imperial Dortmunder? :drool: 9% extra strength extra tasty version of the original for the 10 year celebration or something like that.

I have had some Breitenbach wine before. There is a nice set up by Geneva-on-the-lake, too, with B&Bs. We will have to take a look :heart:

Well that blows. I didn't get a chance to try the christmas ale this year. They don't exactly sell it down here. It's been one of my favorites. And I haven't had the Imperial Dortmunder. I usually avoid Sam Adams, I don't particularly care for their regular brew. So I haven't had the Winter Lager in a few years. I'll have to get my dad to ship me a growler of the dortmunder.

I got to take a tour with the brewmaster there. It was friggin awesome. He has a masters in chemistry. The chick I was with was bored to tears but it was fun for me.