What is your favorite alcoholic beverage

As far as wines go, Australian Merlots and Cabernets from the Koonwara valley are extraordinary. I've had a couple and they were just delicious.

Strawberru Daq's, Blue Hawaiin-all those types of yummy sweet drinks. I love sweet wine(Verdi Spamani-my fav) and rich sweet ports served with ex. sharp chedder (to pricey though :( )

The blood of my victims.

Always done on a saturday, as sunday mass provides absolution.

That's so CRAZY!!! Just earlier today my dog... well, my Dad's dog... well, my dead mom's dog really, was just explaining to me how the blood of my victims cleanses the Earth! Does it do the same for your digestive tract?

edit: I mean the blood of YOUR victims, of course... there's no way you'd be able to drink the blood of MY victims.

edit edit: I wonder if the blood of YOUR victims has the same cleansing power as the blood of MY victims. I don't recall my dead mom's dog being that explicit.

Last edited:
Strawberru Daq's, Blue Hawaiin-all those types of yummy sweet drinks. I love sweet wine(Verdi Spamani-my fav) and rich sweet ports served with ex. sharp chedder (to pricey though :( )

If you like sweet wines, I mean really sweet wines, you would like ice wine. Toss me an address and I will send you a bottle.