What is your favorite alcoholic beverage

I like and mostly drink beer.
Other than that:
White wine
Screwdrivers/Sea Breezes
Anything with Malibu Rum

I drink a lot and lately I have just been consuming the free stuff I get from my friend who works at Busch Gardens. If I have the choice, access and cash I like:

Citron and Tonic...preferably Kettle One or Grey Goose Citron
A good Micro Brew - Dead Guy Pale Ale, Mirror Pond, Key West Pale Ale, Ruby Ale
Red Wines - I really enjoy all the mixed stuff they have been coming out with lately.

i think it's just a bottle of water they waved rum over.

my parents were drinkin some kind of malibu punch last wknd. i could've drank the entire gallon i think. some may call this a problem, i call it a gift.

/fruitpunch

apparently a good zinfandel and i get along swimmingly.
i like most decent wines. can't do merlot or really oaky chardonnays, but everything else is fair game
as far as liquor goes, a nice small batch bourbon, or a top shelf vodka or tequila does the trick. other than that, i like the girly liqueur stuff: grand marnier, disaronno, voyant (omg :drool: ), starbucks coffee liqueur, and good homemade limoncello

apparently a good zinfandel and i get along swimmingly.
i like most decent wines. can't do merlot or really oaky chardonnays, but everything else is fair game
as far as liquor goes, a nice small batch bourbon, or a top shelf vodka or tequila does the trick. other than that, i like the girly liqueur stuff: grand marnier, disaronno, voyant (omg :drool: ), starbucks coffee liqueur, and good homemade limoncello

i saw a shirt in Napa Valley one time that read "Friends don't let friends drink Zinfandel."