What Did Santa Bring you??

got wife the vanity (thanks b), comedy club and art show tix, and a pregnancy.

our sign post thingy's were the hit of xmas. (pats back) will post pics later.

got me a chain/necklace (lol, had to clarify), money, gift certs, few books, compilation DVD from my new-to-loving-editing brother with mostly youtube vids, um.. more "hood" tshirts, socks, hoodie, vid of our yearly t'giving visits at uncles--like 04 to 07...

essentially nothing i needed. but i liked the haul.

caught up on some rest. saw lotsa family. above average christmas experience.

all sales final
no refunds, returns or exchanges!

Do you like the digital picture frames...

I am thinking about buying a really nice one for my best friends wedding in March but never seen one in use...

Can I put in like 100 pictures and have them randomly change?

I got this one:

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=9/10521/10525&pq-locale=en_US

It's freaking sweet. You can display a pic, a slideshow of pics, videos, you can even play MP3s. It has 128 mb of internal memory, plus an expansion slot for numerous media types. Pop a 2gb SD card in, for example, and you've got thousands of pictures to display.

Also, it's wi-fi enabled. You can have it automatically download pics from your Kodak Easyshare gallery.

add "no shit" to that waw.. lmao.

already got burned too cause i got janice margaret cho tix at the tampa improv for jan. 11, no refunds, and i've got my son's hoop game that night. argh. so anybody wants to buy em that'd be cool. 64 bucks, 2 tix, and then she and i can go the next night... but it's whatever.

vanity was 75 bucks. little beat up, but it's "antique", nice solid wood drawers instead of particle board. i think we gonna' be able to make it work after some staining or whatever. again, preesh.

no returns on homemade gifts and truck jewelry waw, lol.

I got this one:

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=9/10521/10525&pq-locale=en_US

It's freaking sweet. You can display a pic, a slideshow of pics, videos, you can even play MP3s. It has 128 mb of internal memory, plus an expansion slot for numerous media types. Pop a 2gb SD card in, for example, and you've got thousands of pictures to display.

Also, it's wi-fi enabled. You can have it automatically download pics from your Kodak Easyshare gallery.

SOLD :D

Thanks, that helps out greatly

vanity was 75 bucks. little beat up, but it's "antique", nice solid wood drawers instead of particle board. i think we gonna' be able to make it work after some staining or whatever. again, preesh.

Yeah, they were gonna restain it for you but I told her you needed it like NOW, lol

She did mention though that she will do it for you at cost...

I watched there dog while they were gone for xmas, they owe me :D

If I did it would have been one of the worst mistakes of my life. My dick would probably be sitting in that box at home and I'd be sitting here at work.

You didnt forget her xmas present did you :D

Nope. I did all that stuff ok. I think part of it is the stress between her family and me and the fact that she realizes that they are dicks too.

Oh well. I don't know about you guys but I'm ready for this year to be the hell over.

I saved my "big gift" opportunity from Christmas and am combining it with my big gift birthday present in February.