What Did Santa Bring you??

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
What did you get for xmas???

I got me clothes, shoes, house stuff and a nice xmas bonus from work. I am also gonna buy myself a nice 22inch Monitor today/tomorrow.

I spoiled my parents too :D

Did anyone get poop in a box???? I remember someone getting poop in a box a couple years back on UF :fly:

I got lots of goodies. 55-200mm VR lens for my camera, Nintendo DS with Brain Age (omg love it), Satalitte radio...

... oh and my stocking was full of pranks. I'm prepped for April Fools Day muthafuggas!

An engagement ring from chimney. Other stuffs, too. What they are will depend on what I pick up after I return them for gift cards and refunds.

Sweet digital picture frame, cash, some books, and a ticket for an expired registration sticker.

Do you like the digital picture frames...

I am thinking about buying a really nice one for my best friends wedding in March but never seen one in use...

Can I put in like 100 pictures and have them randomly change?

got wife the vanity (thanks b), comedy club and art show tix, and a pregnancy.

our sign post thingy's were the hit of xmas. (pats back) will post pics later.

got me a chain/necklace (lol, had to clarify), money, gift certs, few books, compilation DVD from my new-to-loving-editing brother with mostly youtube vids, um.. more "hood" tshirts, socks, hoodie, vid of our yearly t'giving visits at uncles--like 04 to 07...

essentially nothing i needed. but i liked the haul.

caught up on some rest. saw lotsa family. above average christmas experience.