What Are Your Thoughts on Michael Vick?

better players... all he does is run the ball.

none of the great qaurterbacks ran, they always threw. even the ones that could run, waited until the last second to find the pass before they took off running... vic would never amount to anything.

especially now that he's gonna be in jail

better players... all he does is run the ball.

none of the great qaurterbacks ran, they always threw. even the ones that could run, waited until the last second to find the pass before they took off running... vic would never amount to anything.

especially now that he's gonna be in jail

not true...steve young, fran tarkenton and randall cunningham were all great qb's and ran often as well

I heard about this last week, but it's been in the sports section of the papers here the past day or so.

Seems rather silly all in all, but money can't buy you taste. Dogpound Dave just loves his backyard brawls.

Bright white escalade anyone?

On a completely different note I'm going on a fox hunt later in the year (Boxing Day). On a horse over hill and dale after the blighters. Tally Ho!

could get a year to 5 years. think he'll do any jail time?

also, i doubt he'll play in the NFL again. arena league here comes vick!

...maybe he'll join pro wrastlin'

He'll probably do a few months if that. I hope he hurts as much has he has hurt those canines.

by not going to trial the lawyers arn't gonna be able to bend him over a table. he'll get out in awhile and still have millions to play with... he wont be hurting to much.

by not going to trial the lawyers arn't gonna be able to bend him over a table. he'll get out in awhile and still have millions to play with... he wont be hurting to much.

I heard this morning that sponsors and the falcons might be suing him

well you would think they of all people would have enough influence over him to get straight info...nike contracts are incredibly lucrative especially for someone of the former stature of vick and can account for a couple billion in sales over a number of years

and I was kinda being a smartass :p