What Are Your Thoughts on Michael Vick?

So, like, what's the difference between dog fighting and bull fighting? Or cock fighting? People all over the world engage in those activities, including many in western societies. They're cultural practices.

it's ALL WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. the difference i see (though i don't know about how they deal with bulls and cocks) is that people who dog fight breed animals for fighting, train the pups to be mean, and by that i mean they are mean to the puppies so they grow up mean, they practice on animals and then they kill the ones who don't kill first. they are totally manipulating these animals for sheer entertainment and profit, and it's sick. i think people who enjoy that have to have something wrong with their brains/chemical makeups.

now i don't know how the bulls and roosters are treated before and after fights, but any kind of entertainment and profit stemming from violence and death is wrong.

it's ALL WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. the difference i see (though i don't know about how they deal with bulls and cocks) is that people who dog fight breed animals for fighting, train the pups to be mean, and by that i mean they are mean to the puppies so they grow up mean, they practice on animals and then they kill the ones who don't kill first. they are totally manipulating these animals for sheer entertainment and profit, and it's sick. i think people who enjoy that have to have something wrong with their brains/chemical makeups.

now i don't know how the bulls and roosters are treated before and after fights, but any kind of entertainment and profit stemming from violence and death is wrong.

Well, the bulls don't make it out of the fights. They're impaled with sharp objects, weakened from blood loss, toyed with and then eventually stabbed through the heart to the cheers of the audience. And if the cocks lose they're usually killed outright, mortally wounded and/or killed and eaten (per a discussion I had with two Filipino friends of mine. Maybe Mingle's wife can share some light on things and tell us how she handles things in her underground cock fighting circuit.)

Last edited:
but why don't you care about the kids with the same philosophy as you do for animals? simply liking one over the other is fine, but i don't see how you can't apply the same principle.

Well if I saw a kid and a dog hanging off of a cliff about to drop I would have to consider who to save.

I would probably save the kid because its supposed to be instinct and the human race would hate me. The dogs life is just as important, imo.

The kid probably would grow up and contribute to global warming and kill his family anyways. Humans are evil.

Well if I saw a kid and a dog hanging off of a cliff about to drop I would have to consider who to save.

I would probably save the kid because its supposed to be instinct and the human race would hate me. The dogs life is just as important, imo.

The kid probably would grow up and contribute to global warming and kill his family anyways. Humans are evil.

Did you just say that dogs are as important as people?

I guess I'm not considering all the skyscrapers dogs have built, or brain surgeries and heart transplants they've performed, or all the canine moon landings and shuttle missions.

my god, what species are you? :lol:

I absolutely love dogs. Man's best friend and all. I would never want to see one harmed....but no animal's life is as important as the life of human being.

Last edited:
Did you just say that dogs are as important as people?

I guess I'm not considering all the skyscrapers dogs have built, or brain surgeries and heart transplants they've performed, or all the canine moon landings and shuttle missions.

I've also never seen an animal start a war, cause children to be hungry, destroy a planet....

26246cf2e49ca0e1.jpg

I've also never seen an animal start a war, cause children to be hungry, destroy a planet....

Animals do start wars, they just fight theirs with teeth and claws as opposed to guns and swords.

Animals do cause children to be hungry. Sometimes human children, sometimes their own, sometimes children of other animals. They also EAT human children, their own young and the offspring of other animals.

And you haven't seen human beings destroy a planet, either. Our planet is still here, still healthy and will still be here long after we're gone.

All I am saying is humans cause more strife than animals do. We are the ones tearing down their homes, stuffing them into cages with many other animals at once, etc.

We aren't innocent animals as we should be.

All I am saying is humans cause more strife than animals do. We are the ones tearing down their homes, stuffing them into cages with many other animals at once, etc.

We aren't innocent animals as we should be.

go hug a tree about it

:lol: