Status
Not open for further replies.

Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥70,447
I'm hosting a "Dirty Burger Get Together" a la The Trailer Park boys on July 6th for about a dozen people.

Frozen burger pucks, cheap ass hot dogs, and a 1/4 barrel of Bud Light. If I'm lucky someone will bring shitty chicken tenders for full TPB effect. Everything else is bring your own.

My total budget is $50. I already have the pucks and the cheap hot dogs. Buns are $2 for 16 at the wholesale club. Ice is $2 per 20 pound bag of which I'll need three or four.

Not sure how much the keg is yet since I reserved it without asking. But I already have my own tap so I don't have to put a deposit on one of the shitty ones they loan out that have frat boy puke on them.

Any of you New Englanders want to stop by? I'm in Portland.

Unfortunately I'm heading west of here for the 4th :( otherwise I'd think about stopping by :hi2u:

I'm actually going somewhere in Maine this weekend, not sure where though -some lake or something...

Which town or lake? We've got tons. It's not Sebago Lake is it? Tourist trap hell it is.

Last year I went to a July 4th party on Pleasant Pond in Richmond. Was lot's of fun. But not enough hot chicks in bikini's or cut off shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.