What are your July 4th weekend plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was all set to purchase a case of hebrew national dogs and come down, but I still haven't received my paycheck from my 2nd job, so I'm short on monies. Maybe another time man.

going to a block party downtown being thrown by the bar below my new place...should be a blast...I see saferide in my future

I spent the day with my son. I got offered to meet up with a sexy girl later but I think I'm going to put her off a few days so I'm in good shape to spend tomorrow with my son. He's bummed about the divorce situation and I don't want to screw things up with him.

I met the daughter of the drummer for steppenwolf last night...one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen...I think I'm in like :drool: going to see her on sunday if the current girl I'm dating doesn't get in the way :lol:

got drunk on a boat in marina del rey last night, watched some fireworks, think I scared off a cute asian chick in her 30s because the conversation eventually turned to "so what do you do" and she was kind of turned off by the military thing but other than that it was a good night. got sloshed, smoked way too many cigs and woke up still a little drunk

at IHOP now

Lets see. This weekend I watched the Harry Potter marathon (in progress), caught up on laundry, pet sat for two friends, went on a date (first one in like 3 months), and then tomorrow I work.

Woo

Hoo

Status
Not open for further replies.