What are your July 4th weekend plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the beach to meet up with the volleyball people. I played volleyball most of the day, drank beer, did some jello shots, played in the ocean, watched the fireworks show, than had some more drinks while waiting for the traffic flow to die down. All in all a pretty good day.

Hope everything goes ok broseph. <3

You don't want to get sick on the weekend or on a holiday at the Carlisle Regional Hospital. Basically they shut down during those those times. :rolleyes::mad::mad: Yesterday you wouldn't know that my father need to be in the except for looking at his heart and blood pressure monitor. Today those looked good. However he was pumped with so many drugs they didn't want him to go home. The doctors finally got their asses together and decided that they would use shock(paddle) therapy to put his heart at a steady rate on Monday.

My uncle is doing a lot better. When I saw him today he looked good. My uncle looked a little tired but his color was good. He had one treatment to flush the uric acid crystals out of his system. He was supposed to have another flush treatment this afternoon.

If you are going to act like that you shouldn't pretend to date someone. At some point, guys needs to stop acting through their penises and live their lives with an ounce of class.

it must be a real burden to be omniscient and having to pass judgment on everyone

you have no idea what the situation is between me and either of these girls but thanks for your input :tard:

it must be a real burden to be omniscient and having to pass judgment on everyone

you have no idea what the situation is between me and either of these girls but thanks for your input :tard:

I hardly pass judgment on everyone so the burden is not that grand.

If you don't want someone to comment about your lifestyle perhaps you should not post it on a forum.

I hardly pass judgment on everyone so the burden is not that grand.

If you don't want someone to comment about your lifestyle perhaps you should not post it on a forum.

I am seeing someone casually and said I liked someone I met the other night...where's the problem here? you are very bitter and overly emotional

she sucks at scrabble too

Status
Not open for further replies.