Hawt What are you doing to your ladies on Valentines?

Also, I need to trim my downstairs forest. Yesterday I had a ball hair get snagged in one of the legs of my boxers and it was pulling the fuck outta that thing. I had to reach down in there at my desk because it was excruciating. ugh.
That happens to me when I don't shave my legs after a week. Jeans are always doing the pulling.

not th weed thing, the food thing.
Sadly what doesn't harm a normal person can harm a pregnant lady and the baby. It might sound like paranoia but the results for pregnant ladies are much worse than an average person. Better safe than sorry IMO. Sucks to be pregnant sometimes.

Also, I need to trim my downstairs forest. Yesterday I had a ball hair get snagged in one of the legs of my boxers and it was pulling the fuck outta that thing. I had to reach down in there at my desk because it was excruciating. ugh.
I lost my happy trail to surgical scarring, but there are still a few random hairs that now tend to get caught in the waistline of my jeans and get the fuck pulled out of them. It is not pleasant. You have my sympathies.