Hawt What are you doing to your ladies on Valentines?

I thought chocolate was supposed to have a positive effect against migraines...

Of course, if you don't eat anything else, that could be the issue...
Well, to be fair I've had this migraine for three days. I'm not doing myself any favors with the diet. Chocolate is a double edged sword. It can cause or help a migraine. Dan made me bacon though. So now I've had other food. And toast.

FScnY1G.jpg

Had white out conditions earlier so I stayed home and did my nails. Caught up on DVR shows while relaxing and had lunch from the local French place. Other than shoveling the driveway for when the guys came home, it's been a nice day.

No flowers, no cards, no bullshit here. Grilled a couple of nice porterhouses, served with fried onions/mushrooms and baked potatoes smashed with sour cream and chives. Made brownie sundaes completely from scratch for the dessert.

• Gravy
Reactions: Coqui
Had white out conditions earlier so I stayed home and did my nails. Caught up on DVR shows while relaxing and had lunch from the local French place. Other than shoveling the driveway for when the guys came home, it's been a nice day.
My nails still look nearly perfect from last Saturday. I have one very small chip on my right index finger from opening a can of soda. I am super impressed with this top coat. I also used the base coat. Maybe the combo is what makes this is fabulous. No idea but I'm totally sold.

Is tht the Zoya one eileen?

Still stuck on this Revlon one but maybe I should grab a Zoya one while I'm over here. Do they sell it in sephora?
Yes, the Zoya one. It is barely sold anywhere. You'll have to look it up and see if there's anything in your area. Sephors doesn't carry Zoya. Other than salons that special order it, the only place I've seen the polish is Whole Foods, but I haven't seen the base coat or top coat there. I saw it at Ulta once but never again. I just order online.

Here Ulta and Beauty First really sell it a lot. I saw it somewhere else but cannot remember. It is an Ohio based company though so it's more prevalent here I think than other states.