What about your country/state/town do you like most?

Don't you ever just wish for some unpredictable weather though? I love how England always has rubbish weather, I love the way it rains for 5 minutes and everyone looks worried like it's a tsunami.

they get hurricanes

Town - It's probably one of 10 in all of this country that you can lose your job and find another one almost immediately. It's a great place to raise a family, as well as the single life is pretty good around here. There's great comraderie around here (espescially if you're an Ohio State fan). there's never a boring moment around here.

State - The scenery is very beautiful in areas. You can drive 20 minutes and have a completely different culture to experience.

Country - Bush won't be President in 18 days

Town - It's probably one of 10 in all of this country that you can lose your job and find another one almost immediately. It's a great place to raise a family, as well as the single life is pretty good around here. There's great comraderie around here (espescially if you're an Ohio State fan). there's never a boring moment around here.

State - The scenery is very beautiful in areas. You can drive 20 minutes and have a completely different culture to experience.

Country - Bush won't be President in 18 days

Wow 18 days? That's not very long at all, let the countdown begin!

The thing I like most about Ohio is my Ohio State Bear which is on one of my shelves. :cool:

Best secret santa ever.

Don't you ever just wish for some unpredictable weather though? I love how England always has rubbish weather, I love the way it rains for 5 minutes and everyone looks worried like it's a tsunami.

We do get lots of rain. It will be bright and sunny then it will pour like a mad man for ten minutes and go right back to being beautiful. That's pretty unpredictable. :hs:

...but I don't miss the cold and snow. :)

Oh I'll play.

I live on the edge of Saint Pete / Clearwater, FL

I love that there are so many mom and pop shops.
I love the St Pete downtown area.
I love that we have colleges but the majority of college kids are in Tampa.
I love that I'm 5 minutes from work.
I love that there is a great dog park for DD just 20 minutes away and that everyone there will play with him and rub his belly.

they are in the process of finishing that new dogpark 2 blocks from our house. of course, it's under 275 at 5th ave N.

um.. University of Florida is a powerhouse in fooseball.

the bay area has championships in hockey, football, and the now defunct AFL. Rays went to the WS this year.

TON of MLB teams within an hour for spring training.

the beaches/water.

spring break capital. tho the older I get it means less and less (trolling) to me.

the weather is great.

i'm only in belfast until i finish my studies, then im fucking off to somewhere where it doesn't pish every day of the week and there's more to do than shop and drink