wewt, smoked a pole this morning

Hmmmm....Nice Car, Good Job, Member of a Band, and now starting to get in shape. I think w_a_w is on the prowl for ladies!

actually 2/3 of that have been with me for a long time...room was covered in car posters/pics as a kid around age 8+...usual lambo/porsche/ferrari, etc. posters... also tons of 2 page center ads from the wall st journal of bmws getting air, and audi gt coupes running pikes peak and stuff like that...was stealing my parents stick cars at age 14 to go get smokes at the store

started singing in my first band at age 14 in boarding school...we got payed to play at other schools and had chicks throwing themselves at me saying shit like "ZOMG YOU SOUND LIKE STING" :cool:

working in IT is the only recent part of the equation ;)

Last edited:
Yep. the ball does wonders. Its kind of funny how it didn't get really popular until pretty recently.

I just realized I got quoted. Thats cool. True what I said but still cool.

Balls have been used in workouts for ages. They're called sports.

actually 2/3 of that have been with me for a long time...room was covered in car posters/pics as a kid around age 8+...usual lambo/porsche/ferrari, etc. posters... also tons of 2 page center ads from the wall st journal of bmws getting air, and audi gt coupes running pikes peak and stuff like that...was stealing my parents stick cars at age 14 to go get smokes at the store

working in IT is the only recent part of the equation ;)

If thats part of the deal, I'm still waiting on my Nia Peeples, Lisa Bonet, Vanessa Williams and Paula Abdul, since thats what I had on my wall during that age. (crushes)

What'd'ya know, I had sailboats on my wall growing up and now I race them. Neat how that happens.

I'm obviously generalizing, but guys I've known who were concerned about their muscles were just that and only that.

So are you saying w_a_w is only concerned with his body development and nothing else?

And here I thought his uncomfortable infatuation with women would have been the issue.