wewt, financing secured for my condo

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I finally got off my ass and got this rolling again and got word about an hour ago I'm good on my financing.:cool:
I'll be in a condo about a mile from work inside of a month! I cannot fucking wait! my commute sucks balls and I am SO sick of it...it takes me ~45mins to go 20 miles :mad: it will also be nice to own something instead of paying off my buddy's house

the place I'm buying in is called Cornerstone Village...it's right on Peachtree St

it's a loft complex that was converted in 2001 so they are nice inside but still lofty with exposed brick in places, very high ceilings, etc...has a big pool, workout room, huge lounge with leather couches and pool table...should be fun

the place has a movie theater for residents right inside this door
Cornerstone-Village.jpg

another exterior view
pic1.jpg

lr1564381-2.jpg

lr1564381-3.jpg

lr1564381-4.jpg

lr1564381-8.jpg

I can tell you from experience that the time between now and actual closing will be the absolute suckiest.

Last edited:
yeah, I've gone through a closing before with my ex...it wasn't that bad though

Closing isn't the sucky part. It's the wanting to be in the new place and liking your current place less and less every time you walk in the door that sucks.

why do the first couple exterior shots and the pool shot look like they're of completely different buildings?

why do the first couple exterior shots and the pool shot look like they're of completely different buildings?

I see what you're saying but it's the same place...they just made the interior courtyard look a bit nicer than brick facade

that's awesome, chris!!!! i'm so thrilled for you. what a lifestyle change! course, all the money you are saving on gas will be thrown to alcohol. :fly:

congrats man, place look like a nice place to bring da hunnies to!

Hey baby, wanna go to a movie? Because I own a theater! haha

Last edited:
Ah, what's with the clothes? You should be in cargos and flip-flops. You have a lot of outsiders in your area?

being the computer geek for the execs I have to dress up...my boss is on vacation right now so I'm currently being a rebel and wearing a golf shirt and khakis instead of slacks, pressed shirt, tie, etc :fly: