wewt, financing secured for my condo

I expect weekly (or daily it sounds like) threads titled "What's in my kegerator tonight". A tracking website should be linked, keeping tabs on your alcohol collection as well as webcam feeds of noctural activies with the bitch(es) of the evening getting aquainted with Junior WAW.

I expect weekly (or daily it sounds like) threads titled "What's in my kegerator tonight". A tracking website should be linked, keeping tabs on your alcohol collection as well as webcam feeds of noctural activies with the bitch(es) of the evening getting aquainted with Junior WAW.

I drink stella quite a bit so that will likely be what is usually in the kegerator

I finally got off my ass and got this rolling again and got word about an hour ago I'm good on my financing.:cool:
I'll be in a condo about a mile from work inside of a month! I cannot fucking wait! my commute sucks balls and I am SO sick of it...it takes me ~45mins to go 20 miles :mad: it will also be nice to own something instead of paying off my buddy's house

the place I'm buying in is called Cornerstone Village...it's right on Peachtree St

it's a loft complex that was converted in 2001 so they are nice inside but still lofty with exposed brick in places, very high ceilings, etc...has a big pool, workout room, huge lounge with leather couches and pool table...should be fun

the place has a movie theater for residents right inside this door
Cornerstone-Village.jpg

another exterior view
pic1.jpg

lr1564381-2.jpg

lr1564381-3.jpg

lr1564381-4.jpg

lr1564381-8.jpg

Dude, that place is sweet! Congratulations :)

When's the party?