Well there goes $25

Wren

Flaccid Member
Oct 16, 2006
Marklar
₥0
Texas Hold'em, I've got a 6 and 7 offsuit in my hand as the small blind with 5 guys left on the table. 2 guys fold. The bet comes around to me at the big blind amount so I pay up to see the flop. It's a 4, 5 and 8. I put down the minimum bet, not trying to scare anyone off, but one guy folds anyway. The other calls.

The turn comes and it's a 2, now there's 2 diamonds on the table. I check, he bets minimum, I call. The river comes and it's a King, 3 diamonds are on the table now. I figure I have him, so I bet twice minimum -- again trying not to scare him off -- and he responds by doubling my bet. I double back, and he calls. We show the cards.

And he had two diamonds in his hand. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I want to say you got slow played, but considering how he telegraphed his flush with his aggressive betting after the river - dude, you shoulda known

I want to say you got slow played, but considering how he telegraphed his flush with his aggressive betting after the river - dude, you shoulda known

It's funny because I haven't the foggiest idea what you just said

:heart:

Never played Hold 'em. I'm a fan of the older games that my grandpa taught me: Woolworth's, Shit on Your Neighbor, Mexican Sweat, Dodge City, 3-card Guts, etc.

when will the poker fad die! Now everyone and his sister are overnight poker experts. Its a shame they know nothing other than holdem. :rolleyes:

when will the poker fad die! Now everyone and his sister are overnight poker experts. Its a shame they know nothing other than holdem. :rolleyes:

Right there with you. This new trend needs to die screaming, especially the lingo. I do love poker, though. I grew up playing it at a green-felt table in a basement so filled with cigarette smoke you could barely see the radio blaring old-school jazz. My grandpa brought it home from his days in WWII and taught me everything he knew. God I miss those days.

Sarcasmo's the only guy on the planet with a poker playing WWII vet grandfather. Suprise Sarcasmo, everyone on the planet has or had that grandfather you retard

the two above posters are just as bad as the poker fad, everyone thinks they are the best, everyone has been playing the longest, etc.

the thread creator made a fucking poker thread, we've had, what? one poker thread in the history or UF? Maybe 2? Don't shit all over his thread just because some novice raped you in a cash game in your basement.

Right there with you. This new trend needs to die screaming, especially the lingo. I do love poker, though. I grew up playing it at a green-felt table in a basement so filled with cigarette smoke you could barely see the radio blaring old-school jazz. My grandpa brought it home from his days in WWII and taught me everything he knew. God I miss those days.

Would those memories from your formative years be an indicator of why you're such a fan of the sneaky castro?

Sarcasmo's the only guy on the planet with a poker playing WWII vet grandfather. Suprise Sarcasmo, everyone on the planet has or had that grandfather you retard

the two above posters are just as bad as the poker fad, everyone thinks they are the best, everyone has been playing the longest, etc.

the thread creator made a fucking poker thread, we've had, what? one poker thread in the history or UF? Maybe 2? Don't shit all over his thread just because some novice raped you in a cash game in your basement.

I don't think I'm the best at poker. I play occasionally, but am by no means a fanatic and/or expert.

edit:

THIS IS WHY ELPMIS LEFT

Last edited:
We used to play daily at a bar down the street that would let us illegally gamble on those NTN machines. 5 to 10 bucks a head with 10 players it was always a nice win and would cover your bar tab, haha

On that hand with only one person left that is stayin in you always want to buy them out early especially when you saw a possible flush on the turn. Letting someone get a flush on the river is a major no no.

God forbid if the thread had mentioned ink along with poker. He might have gone on a rampage.

Hi I'm Elpmis, I shop at Kohls. Can someone give me a new haircut and tell me to leave my hideous this-is-how-I-manifest-my-sensitive-side neckties at home next time? I sure wish my girlfriend wasn't so fat. Did I mention I enrolled in a seminar to try and be more like W_a_W?

I can't play poker, but I did beat Knyte at Fight Night on the Xbox yesterday. It was only my second time ever playing the game.

I can't play poker, but I did beat Knyte at Fight Night on the Xbox yesterday. It was only my second time ever playing the game.

You left out the part where you were playing Heavy Weight and I was playing Feather. :tard: