Well there goes $25

Hi I'm Elpmis, I shop at Kohls. Can someone give me a new haircut and tell me to leave my hideous this-is-how-I-manifest-my-sensitive-side neckties at home next time? I sure wish my girlfriend wasn't so fat. Did I mention I enrolled in a seminar to try and be more like W_a_W?

Uh oh, it's e-stalking Sarcasmo flipping through his written down notes on UF members so he can be the best at 'hard hitting' insults - Do you always blow your load on the third post? Have you always been this e-defensive? Makes you wonder how insecure you are in real life. Not that never meeting anyone didn't already tell us that. LOL @ that w_a_w seminar

I'll be back in an hour Sarcasmo (that seems to be how long it takes you to write out and edit your posts) to read your life ending insult

I play poker every long once in a while with a group of guys I know that plays every week. It's just an excuse to drink and bullshit each other.

Why are Sarcasmo and elpmis at each other throats today? Sarcasmo you need to extend the butterfly of friendship.

Last edited:
GIRL FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me and Sarcasmo may be girls, but I can assure when I'm not buying my fat girlfriend food or shopping at Khol's for horrible ties, I'm fucking two bitches and enjoying threesomes your gay ass turned down

Uh oh, it's e-stalking Sarcasmo flipping through his written down notes on UF members so he can be the best at 'hard hitting' insults - Do you always blow your load on the third post? Have you always been this e-defensive? Makes you wonder how insecure you are in real life. Not that never meeting anyone didn't already tell us that. LOL @ that w_a_w seminar

Did you really just respond with questions? I guess you've already exhausted your cliched arsenal of witty observations and comebacks so it's safest to just lob that ball back into my court. Uh oh, incoming! Deflect! You wannabe defense contractors are all the same.

Did you really just respond with questions? I guess you've already exhausted your cliched arsenal of witty observations and comebacks so it's safest to just lob that ball back into my court. Uh oh, incoming! Deflect! You wannabe defense contractors are all the same.

I don't know what you want me to say - I can't list a bunch of specific insults towards you because I don't know you, and I don't document every little detail about your life like you do mine, friend. Wait, your wife left you, right? Because you're a terrible person? I don't know. Didn't you say she was killed in a car wreck? Was that what you wanted us to believe because in reality she left you for your inadequacies? Maybe you should have shopped at Kohl's. And I'm not a wanna be defense contractor I'm the real deal, I've got my free Dot Matrix print out business card to prove it. It matches my bomb ass tie.

Last edited:
I'm going to send a groupwide email soliciting my coworkers best comebacks, which I'm then going to post here and pass off as my own. Because that's how I roll. I'm also going to use the advanced search feature here and scour every post with the word Sarcasmo in it, so hopefully within an hour I'll be able to cough up a wickedly insulting response in order to make the e-world know that I'm totally the supreme emperor of 12-year-old boy envy.

I also have to swing by Kohl's, so it might actually be more like an hour and fifteen minutes.

I gather shit tons of information about each user on here and run mock arguments so I can analyze various methods of insults to maximize efficency for my attacks. That way, when someone says something about my grandfather and poker I can immediately attack him as viciously as possible. That way no one will ever dig on me even slightly. I pride myself as the biggest asshole ever, because I am so cool and so bad.

I'm starting to cramp. :(

I'm still trying to figure out why you jumped on me so hard for some half assed comment about how everyone had a grandfather in WWII that played poker, you cock. Do you hate fat girlfriends, Kohl's ties, and seminar's that much?

Okay Sarcasmo, talk to you later, I've got to hit up the grocery store for 35 boxes of brownies, and 3 tons of ice cream. Then I'm gonna go purchase 40 gallons of gel to spike my hair with like it's the 80s, but not before I use my Kohl's charge card to buy some clothes for winter. Oops, no wait, I learned at the w_a_w seminar to buy the department store, not the clothes inside.

Be sure to watch the next Dateline, I'm on there for cyber sexing your little boy.

Bai.

I'm still trying to figure out why you jumped on me so hard for some half assed comment about how everyone had a grandfather in WWII that played poker, you cock. Do you hate fat girlfriends, Kohl's ties, and seminar's that much?

Don't be so e-sensitive you flamer. I was just e-kidding. Next time I won't e-jump on you so e-hard.

Okay Sarcasmo, talk to you later, I've got to hit up the grocery store for 35 boxes of brownies, and 3 tons of ice cream. Then I'm gonna go purchase 40 gallons of gel to spike my hair with like it's the 80s, but not before I use my Kohl's charge card to buy some clothes for winter. Oops, no wait, I learned at the w_a_w seminar to buy the department store, not the clothes inside.

Be sure to watch the next Dateline, I'm on there for cyber sexing your little boy.

Bai.

:rolleyes: :heart:

Don't be so e-sensitive you flamer. I was just e-kidding. Next time I won't e-jump on you so e-hard.

But you weren't kidding, all of my clothes are from Kohl's, my girlfriend is a big fattie, I idolize w_a_w with a passion, and my hair sucks.

Please help me!